LocalCast is most popular casting player for android also there are over 1 million users uses. The LocalCast app has to work as a video player and editor and Cast/Stream videos, music or pictures from your phone to Chromecast (needs Google Play Services), Nexus Player, AppleTV, SmartTV, Sonos, Xbox 360, Xbox One* or other DLNA Devices.
Well, the LocalCast is mostly compatible with your Android TV, Amazon Fire TV and all the major smart TV’s.
The app is well designed their interface to use quickly for all users. Also, it gives your great audio sound and video on many players, but some devices do not support the app’s media players.
Key Features of LocalCast for Chromecast:
- It’s Easy to access the list of accounts in the Accounts Service
- it’s has Wi-Fi Multicast mode supported
- it allows sending in-app billing requests and managing in-app billing transactions
- And Write to external storage
- It has Change Wi-Fi connectivity state
- Open network sockets
- Request authentications from the AccountManager
- Access information about networks
- PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming
- Access information about Wi-Fi networks
- Read from external storage
- Read-only access to device state
- Allows an application to receive messages via Google Cloud Messaging
The app is for free for all platforms and is now available in Google play store to download and cast your videos with Chromecast and another streaming device. But to take part in videos on a PC, you have to switch the videos from MP4, 3GP or MKV which are the versions used on android systems.
Read: Chromecast on windows 10
Also, you might want to use LocalCast on a PC or Windows 10 operating system then it’s easy to do, because of the advantage it takes to watch your videos on a larger screen as match up to your small android smartphone display. And Also you can use this app on your Windows10 PC also gives you more storage space for your videos.
Here’s you can download LocalCast on your PC, just follow these below given steps:
Steps to Download LocalCast for Chromecast for PC
- First, Download BlueStacks to your PC
- Once you have installed BlueStacks on your PC, go to BlueStacks homepage and type in Google Play Store. (Remember you must have an account on Google play to access the store. So if you don’t have one, sign up for one, it’s free and effortless.
- Now In Google play store search for “LocalCast for PC.”
- And Click on the download green button that appears at the top left side.
- Once you install the app to your BlueStacks and that’s it you’re LocalCast for PC is ready for use.
Developed By: Stefan Pledl
Note: If you have a problem with LocalCast, please see the FAQ:
Finally, LocalCast for Chromecast for PC installed and if you have any query about it let me know us in below comment section. Also, more to follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games.