Pokemon GO remains to be one of the best Pokemon mobile-based games. Developed by Niantic, Inc. it has millions of players around the world.
This augmented reality-based game was launched in 2016. It’s 2022 and the craze for the game is still on.
Since this is a location-based game, it requires you to move around. You will need to move out of your house and roam around in your neighborhood to catch new Pokemons. This is a unique feature, but many players don’t like it as they don’t want to leave the comfort of their homes.
To solve this problem, players have started spoofing their locations. They use Pokemon GO spoofing apps to change their location and gain new Pokemons.
How to spoof Pokemon GO location?
Even if you are moving around, you may have access to the limited Pokemon types. Even locating PokeStops and Gyms can also be a problem. This is why players spoof their location in Pokemon GO. There are plenty of Pokemon GO spoofing apps that can be used with a VPN app. This will allow you to search for new Pokemons in your hometown and that too move around.
Here’s what you need to do:
- First, you need to select and download a VPN app. Make sure you pick a reliable VPN like NordVPN, Surfshark, etc.
- Next, you will need to download and install a GPS spoofing app.
- Select a VPN server location.
- Download the Pokemon GO game and use the GPS spoofing app to explore new places and areas in the game.
What is the need for a VPN on Pokemon GO?
Pokemon GO is designed to trace your real location. It does that by checking your IP address. It can also track the GPS coordinates of your mobile device to check if they match the place of your IP address. To fool the game, you will need a VPN app.
A VPN will prevent your IP address from getting detected, which means your location will not be exposed to the game. By using a GPS spoofing app you can change your location and gain access to new Pokemon.
Additionally, a VPN will also help you to hide your online activities. It uses robust encryption to protect your data from getting hacked. So make sure to get a trusted VPN app.
Steps To Change Pokemon GO Spoofing On Android
Spoofing your Pokemon GO location on your Android phone is easy. All you need to do is follow these steps.
- Download and install a VPN app that you trust.
- Go to Playstore and download a GPS spoofing app.
- Go to your phone’s Settings.
- Select “About Phone.”
- Activate developer mode by clicking on the Build Number seven times.
- Go to Settings and select Developer options.
- Click “Allow Mock Locations” or “Mock Locations App.”
- The next thing you need to do is root your phone.
- After that install Mock Mock Locations. It is a module.
- Activate Mock Mock Locations.
- Now turn on your VPN and select a server in a region where you would want to play Pokemon GO.
- Make sure that your GPS spoofing app is working and select a place there as well.
- Launch the game and start playing.
Pokemon GO spoofing has become a common practice now. By following these steps you can also do the same and gain access to unlimited new Pokemon.