Student login portals are quite a standard these days. Such accounts or platforms help students stay connected to the faculty and non-academic staff while enabling them to track every single piece of information about their academics or education. One such portal gaining popularity these days is MyUCLA.
It is ideally created for students at the University of California, Los Angeles, US, and helps them achieve their academic goals by keeping them updated with all the required information. It is a cutting-edge, fully-fledged student portal, offering tons of features and facilities.
New to MyUCLA, and have no idea about where to begin? Here’s everything you should know about this student platform and its complete login guide. Read the tutorial to the very end, and get yourself updated with the information you might be looking for.
A Quick Glimpses into MyUCLA and its Key Features
MyUCLA is a one-stop destination for students attending the University of California, where they can get all the information about their academics, campus schedule, and other administrative activities. It acts as a centralized and integrated portal for both students as well as faculty members to stay in touch with each other.
It helps students in learning about academics, computing, health, financial, recreation, and services. On the flip side, this portal gives vital information about employment, instruction, research, grade book, and other services to faculty members as well.
It features an easy login facility, so you can easily access the dashboard and utilize the platform to its fullest.
The key features of using MyUCLA for students are listed below.
- Declare Candidacy Term
- Declare Non-Attendance
- Grade Reports
- Make Diploma Requests
- Check Registration Status
- Attend workshops
- Post-Arrival Visa Check-in
- Pre Arrival Visa Request
- My Events
- Event Reservations
- Personal Messages
- Student Organizations
- Study List
- Library Reserves
- Class Notes Needed
- Class Messages
- Change Units
- Change Grade Type
- GPA Calculator
- Class Planner
- Enrollment Home
- CCLE Grades
- LMS Course Journey
- Evaluation of Instruction Reports
- Email to Class
- Class Weekly Grid
How to log into the MyUCLA Account?
Here’s how students can log into the MyUCLA account. Use the instructions below and execute the process at your disposal. Do not enter the wrong information; otherwise, the system will restrict your access to the dashboard. Let’s get into the guide.
- Open the official website of MyUCLA and click on the Sign-in page.
- A new tab will open where you will find two dedicated boxes. Enter your UCLA Logon ID and Password. Remember that the id and password are case-sensitive, so you must put them in the boxes as they are.
- Once done, tap on the Sign In button at the bottom, and access your MyUCLA dashboard right away.
What if you forget the UCLA Logon ID or Password?
Don’t panic, if you forget these login credentials, as we have something to help you. Scroll down the page and see a complete set of instructions for both cases.
Retrieve UCLA Logon ID
- Launch the MyUCLA Sign-in page and select the option, saying “Forgot UCLA Logon ID”.
- Now, you will find two options – I have a 9-digit UCLA ID Number, and I Don’t Have a 9 Digit UCLA ID Number.
- If you choose the first option, a new page will open, where you’ll be prompted to enter your Last Name, DOB, and 9-digit UCLA ID Number. Select “Lookup your Logon ID,” and you can easily find it.
- However, if you select the second option – I don’t have a 9-digit UCLA ID number, then you must have to enter your Last Name, DOB, and UCLA official email address to retrieve your Logon ID.
- Once you get the ID, return to the sign-in window, and enter the credentials to get started.
Retrieve UCLA Logon Password
- The process is quite similar to the above. Visit the Sign-in window on the official MyUCLA page and select “Forgot UCLA Logon Password.”
- A new tab appears where you’ll find the same options, as in the case of Logon ID, namely I have a 9-digit UCLA ID Number, and I Don’t Have a 9 Digit UCLA ID Number.
- If you have a UCLA ID number, then you must enter Last Name, DOB, and 9-digit UCLA ID Number, and click “Continue to the Challenge Phrase”. Enter the phrase, and get a password reset link.
- If you don’t have a UCLA ID Number, pick the second option, and enter Last Name, DOB, and UCLA official email address. Tap on Continue to Challenge Phrase to get a password reset link.
- Soon after resetting the UCLA Logon Password, return to the sign-in window and enter the credentials to continue logging into the MyUCLA account.
So, that’s all for today, folks. Hope our homework helps!! MyUCLA is the central, fully-fledged platform to bridge the gap between students and faculty members. Hence, users must be aware of the accurate log in process to avoid any hassle. If you still have any query, connect with us in the comments below for further assistance.