The country is going digital and so do the services. Gone are the days when finding your birth certificate or knowing about your social security pensions used to be challenging, as now is the time when you can get all of them with the swipe of your fingertips.
One such portal is ILGMS, which provides access to the public to more than 200 services, including payment of taxes, certifications, raising of complaints and appeals, and many more. It has been currently implemented in all the 941 grama panchayats in the state.
Are you a novice and looking for a way to log in and register to the portal? Well, then your search ends here as our experts have mentioned everything about ILGMS to ease the readers. Keep scrolling the page and find the complete information ILGMS, login, and other necessary details.
What is ILGMS?
The Integrated Local Self-Governance Management System, popularly known as ILGMS, is an e-governance system providing access to a variety of services to the general public. It is a one-stop platform to find your birth certificates, track your file, check the status of your social security pension, and a lot more without stepping out of your comfort zone.
The website is extremely easy to use and requires no special training or tech experience. With a stunning interface and advanced features, this government portal has something for everyone.
A few of the services offered by the portal are mentioned here.
- Birth and Death Certificates
- File Tracking
- Property Tax and e-payment
- Social Security Pension
- Building Permit
- Plan Formulation and Monitoring
- Marriage certificate and e-filing
How to Login to ILGMS?
Now that we have covered the basics, let’s move on to the step-by-step guide to logging into the ILGMS portal. Logging into the portal is no rocket science and you can easily access your account in just a few clicks. Follow the instructions mentioned below and get it done with ease.
- Launch the official website of the ILGMS and locate the Login tab on the homepage.
- Click on it and a pop-up window will appear on the screen where you need to enter the asked information.
- Enter the username and Password and check them thoroughly to avoid typos or spelling mistakes.
- Now, add the captcha code as given on the screen. If you are unable to understand it, click on the refresh button located next to the captcha code and enter the new number.
- Once you are done with adding information, click on the Login button and access your account on the go.
How to Reset ILGMS Account Password?
Don’t worry if you forget the account password, as we are here to assist. Here, we have mentioned the complete guide to reset the forgotten password in just a few clicks. Do not miss out on any single step and get the job done with ease.
- Visit the official website of the ILGMS and click on the Login tab available in the top right corner of the homepage.
- Now, a login window will appear on the screen, where you have to enter the “Forget Password” option, located just below the login button.
- A new pop-up will appear, where you have to add the asked information, like Username and Captcha Code.
- Once you are done adding these details, click on the Reset Password button and the interface will send the password reset link to the email id or phone number linked to the username.
- Tap the Password Reset Link, enter the new password, confirm the new password, and you are done.
- Log into the ILGMS account with the new credentials and you’ll be good to go.
That’s all about the ILGMS portal. We hope the guide has helped you understand this e-service platform so you can easily create an account with them and enjoy their services right from your comfort zone. We have compiled login and password reset instructions for the readers so that they can easily carry out the login process with minimum hassle.
Feel free to share the guide with others and stay tuned with us for more such updates.