Get tired of all those long queues and looking for a way out to ease the burden? Well, then your search ends here. We have come up with the details of the CCMDD portal and login to help clinically stable patients access their medications without stepping out of their space.
In order to get the best out of this portal, it is required to create an account and log into the same by using the credentials. This process can be a little daunting at first, but don’t worry – we’re here to help. This simple guide will show you how to perform a CCMDD login and start using the portal.
A Brief Introduction to CCMDD
CCMDD, also known as Central Chronic Medicines Dispensing and Distribution, is an initiative taken to provide an alternative mechanism to facilitate stable patients’ access to medicine. The portal is designed by keeping all kinds of users in concern, hence, it features a simple user interface so you can easily use it without having to undergo tutorials or technical expertise.
This portal is widely-appreciated for offering simple, fast, and convenient service so patients can collect their medication without leaving their comfort zone. One can easily register with them for free and get government-issued medication at convenient pick-up points.
Before you start utilizing its benefits, it is essential to know other names of CCMDD to avoid any confusion later on. While you search for the same on the browser, it might appear as either DABLAP or Get Checked Go Collect. So, don’t get confused and start logging into the same to make the best out of it.
There are more than 200 pick-up points from where you can collect your medications. In addition, you can even pick your medicine at certain community halls, churches, and private doctors’ clinics, based on your preference.
What are the benefits of using CCMDD?
So, now that you are covered with the objective and definition of this portal, let’s move on to the benefits that make CCMDD worth trying. Check them out here.
- It serves as a simple, fast, and efficient way of getting medicine.
- Since this service allows you to get medication at your convenient pick-up points, it will definitely save your time and reduce the transportation cost.
- The service is available absolutely free of cost; thus, making the whole process budget-friendly.
- It allows easy and quick pick-up with extended opening hours. Plus, there’s no need to travel long distances or to wait in long queues at public facilities to get your medication.
- Privacy is yet another advantage of using this portal. Since your medications are packed in a sealed box, no one can exactly see what’s inside the box.
Who Qualifies For CCMDD Program?
Before you jump into the registration and log in, make sure to check the eligibility conditions thoroughly to avoid any last-minute hiccups. This program is only introduced to eligible candidates; hence, you first have to meet the criteria and then proceed further.
Patients can register on this program only if:
- They have a valid South American Identity document or a Foreign Passport.
- They are suffering from a chronic health condition and their tests are within the normal range.
A step-by-step guide to logg CCMDD Portal
Logging into the CCMDD Portal isn’t a hassle and you can carry out the process by following the instructions mentioned below. The guide will definitely help you access the portal without putting much effort.
- To begin the process, open the web browser and navigate to the official URL of CCMDD.
- Once the homepage will appear on the screen, move your cursor to the “Login” tab.
- Enter the asked credentials, like Username and Password, and be sure that whatever information you have entered is correct. Remember that even one typo mistake can restrict you from accessing the account; hence, enter the details accurately.
- Click on the “Login” button and you are now good to go.
So, that’s all about the CCMDD Login. Do you like our homework? Please let us know in the comment section below as we would love to hear from you. Also, if you find any trouble while logging into the CCMDD account, then share your concerns with us as our experts will help you in your hour of need. For more such guides, stay tuned with us.