ICAI CA is one of the most prominent examinations in the country. It is scheduled to be held from November 1 to November 17, 2022, in offline mode. Those candidates who are eligible to appear in the examination will have to complete the application form on time and get themselves registered to move further in the process.
Since the application form is the first step toward the ICAI exam, candidates should pay close attention to the same to avoid any trouble later on. The official authority of the examination will release the application forms today, i.e. on 10th August 2023 and the process will continue up to 31st August.
However, if, by any chance, you are unable to register up to 31st, then don’t freak out as you can carry out the process up to 7th September but with the late fee.
This post shall guide you step by step through the application filling and submission process, important dates, and other relevant information regarding the same. So, without further ado, let’s get into it.
ICAI Application Form 2023 – Important Dates
Before you jump into the process of filling out the application form, let’s uncover some of the important dates that you should keep in mind to avoid the last-minute hassle. Check out the complete schedule of ICAI 2022 here.
- Commencement of the Application Form: 10th August 2022
- The last date to submit the form without a late fee: 31 August 2022
- The last date to submit the application form with the late fee: 7th September 2022
- Exam Dates: 1 November 2022 to 17 November 2022
In addition to the dates, the official exam conducting authority has also revised the exam timings. ICAI will now give 4 hours instead of 3 to complete the exam. The revised timing for the exam is 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm. It will be an open book exam, which means that candidates will be allowed to bring their own material to the examination center and use them for answering the questions in the paper.
A step-by-step guide to completing the ICAI Application Form 2023
Since now you are aware of the exam and application dates, it’s time to find the details of the registration process. It is the first step in the examination process, hence, needs to be done very carefully. Whatever information you will be adding to the form will be used by the exam conducting authority throughout the selection process. Therefore, make sure you add the appropriate information to avoid any fuss in the future.
Moreover, since the ICAI application form requires uploading a photo and signature, it is essential to gather all the documents well in advance to complete the application form easily and quickly. Here’re mentioned the step-by-step instructions to carry out the ICAI Exam 2022 Registration Process. Follow the guide and get it done with ease.
- Select the Student Column and choose the level of the ICAI course to find the application form link. Click on it to proceed further.
- Before you start filling the same, it is recommended to read the instructions very attentively to avoid any errors while form filling.
- Now, open the application form and begin the process.
- A new window will open where you will be asked to enter the required information, like personal details, contact info, education background, previous year marks, and many more things. Make sure you enter the correct information as it won’t be changed at the later stages.
- Now, once you are done with adding the details, upload the required documents as asked, like the photo and signature. Also, be sure that the documents are as per the specified formats and size; otherwise, they will be rejected by the interface.
- Thereafter, proceed toward the fee payment, which will be the final step of the ICAI Application Form 2022. Candidates can pay the fee for the application form via three modes – Debit or Credit Card, Net Banking, and UPI.
- The fee structure for the candidates is mentioned here below.
CA Foundation Course
|For Indian Centers||Rs 1500|
|For Overseas Center, except Kathmandu||USD 325|
|For Kathmandu Center||Rs 2200|
CA Intermediate Course (For Indian Center)
|Single Group/ Unit 4A to 10||Rs 1500|
|Both Groups/ Unit 9A/ Unit 8A||Rs 2700|
CA Intermediate Course (For Overseas Center)
|Single Group/ Unit 4A to 10||USD 325|
|Both Groups/ Unit 9A/ Unit 8A||USD 500|
CA Intermediate Course (For Kathmandu Center)
|Single Group/ Unit 4A to 10||Rs 2200|
|Both Groups/ Unit 9A/ Unit 8A||Rs 3400|
CA Final Course (For Indian Center)
|Single Group||Rs 1800|
|Both Groups||Rs 3300|
CA Final Course (For Overseas Center)
|Single Group||USD 325|
|Both Groups||USD 550|
CA Final Course (For Kathmandu Center)
|Single Group||Rs 2200|
|Both Groups||Rs 4000|
- Whatever payment mode you choose, enter the correct information so that interface can easily deduct the fee. Also, do not press the back button or arrow while the payment is processing, otherwise, it will lead to a transactional error.
- Once the payment is completed, a window stating the completion of your application form will appear on the screen. Along with this, ICAI will send the login credentials, such as the username and password to your registered email address and phone number to carry out the further process.
Note: If you fail to submit the application form by 31st August 2022, then do not worry as the exam authority will give you chance to get it done by 7th September 2022. However, in that case, students need to submit the late application fee, in addition to the existing application charges. The late fee is Rs 600 for Indian and Kathamandu centers and USD 10 for overseas.
So, that’s all about the ICAI Application Form for November Exam 2022. We hope our guide has helped you understand the requirements and the steps to complete the form. So, what keeps you waiting? The registration process will begin today and will continue up to 31st August 2022. Follow the instructions mentioned above and get it done before the deadline.