Almost every single one of us is aware of what a hall pass is. If you are a student, the hall pass is kind of like a permission slip that you get to take out and about when you are in the corridors or have to take a bathroom break in the middle of the class.
The concept of a hall pass hasn’t changed but it has become more digitized and this is where the Ehallpass comes into play. Instead of handing out laminated hall passes that are often complicated to work around, an Ehallpass is a simpler digital version, which makes things a lot easier.
If you are confused about what an Ehallpass is and how you can use it, you have come to the right place. We have all the information sorted out for you to look through.
What are the Features of an Ehallpass?
Before we take you through the login process and benefits, we must pay close attention to some of the features of the Ehallpass.
- Device limitations– With the Ehallpass, up to 5 students can access the same per device credential, so that’s crucial to keep in mind.
- Pass freedom– The students don’t need to bring their devices, which cuts out the unnecessary hassle.
- Student privacy– One of the most important features of the Ehallpass is that it preserves the rights to a student’s privacy.
What are the Benefits of an Ehallpass?
Now that you have a good idea about the Ehallpass, let us discuss more benefits in detail.
- Social distancing pass– One of the most profound benefits is that it allows the users to maintain a social distancing pass with the contactless hall passes and also pass the volume limits that come with it.
- Building security –Ehallpass provides the system with optimal transparency along with real-time data to streamline the whole process of work. This includes elements like a live dashboard and incident response.
- Increase class time– This has also reduced the voluntary student use of the passes, ensuring that things are way more streamlined and regulated.
Is Ehallpass available on the mobile?
With the world becoming more and more reliant on electronic modes of communication, it isn’t surprising that the Ehallpass is available on mobile too.
The Ehallpass app is what the students, teachers, or administrators in the school can download to have all the relevant information stored in one place and make the communication process a lot more streamlined than you’d think.
Using the Ehallpass, the students get to cut out the need for paper ID cards and also prevent teacher interruptions, and give the students more responsibilities on their shoulders.
How to get started with Ehallpass?
Now that you have a basic rundown and understanding of what Ehallpass is and the kind of features it comes with, let us shift our focus to the login steps.
To be fair, the steps are pretty similar, irrespective of whether you are logging in via the official website or Google account. Here’s what you need to do:
- Open your browser and then visit https://www.e-hallpass.com/Enter the username and password that the school has provided you with.
- Once that’s done, click on Login.
Depending on the other login steps, you can log in with your Google account or Microsoft 365 account, which helps bypass the need to enter the credentials separately.
Once you have logged into your Ehallpass account, ensure that you set up your profile with all the relevant information. This is mandatory to keep your profile updated at all times.
This pretty much concludes everything that you need to know about the Ehallpass account, its features, benefits, and the steps to log into the portal. To be fair, the steps aren’t complicated, and having access to this digitized platform can change the way you get around in your school. We’d 100% recommend you get on top of it and get started with using this platform without any hassle.