WebSudoku was launched in 20105 and become an instant success to become the most visited and the most popular Sudoku website in the world right now. Over 1,00,000 people visit the site daily and more than a million users play Web Sudoku’s free online Sudoku puzzle monthly. So if you are bored of BattleRoyale games like PUBG and Fortnite and you wish to try a mind chiseling game then Web Sudoku is the best option to play Sudoku online for free.
According to Wikipedia, “Sudoku (originally called Number Place) is a logic-based and combinatorial number-placement puzzle. The objective is to fill a 9×9 grid with digits so that each column, each row, and each of the nine 3×3 sub-grids that compose the grid (also called “boxes”, “blocks”, or “regions”) contain all of the digits from 1 to 9. The puzzle setter provides a partially completed grid, which for a well-posed puzzle has a single solution.” It is quite challenging and smart game. Rules are just simple, you will be given a box with some blank spaces where you have to put the number but the drill is the same number should not appear twice in the same column, row, or any of the nine 3×3 subregions of the 9×9 Sudoku playing board.
WebSudoku offers you the best gameplay experience of playing Sudoku Puzzle online for free. With Web Sudoku Premium and Web Sudoku Deluxe version, the users can play puzzle offline on Windows and Mac. So, cut to the final shot, if you are looking for the best online platform to Sudoku then Web Sudoku is the best site for you.
Web Sudoku is available on iOS and Android OS. If you wish to play Sudoku online on your iPhone or Android phone then you can download WebSudoku on your devices as well.
The Rules of Sudoku
Solving Sudoku puzzles is a mind exercise it can be a challenging task, the rules for playing traditional Sudoku are given below:
- Each column, row, and any of the nine sub-regions should not contain each number for only once and number should be from 1 to 9.
- The sum of all numbers in any 3×3 sub-region, column, or row must match the small number printed in the corner. The total sum of all the numbers in each row, column, and sub-region of 3×3 should be 45.
You must be focused, disciplined, and patient while solving a Sudoku puzzle. So if you are a noob player then don’t be frustrated and don’t try to break the rules to solve your puzzle be patient and choose EASY level while solving Sudoku on WebSudoku.
How to download WebSudoku on your smartphone
As we mentioned earlier in this post that WebSudoku is an online Sudoku platform but you can download its application for both iOS and Android devices.
Features of WebSudoku
You can play billions of Sudoku puzzles with WebSudoku on your iPad as well as Android phone or tablet. Here are some of the basic features of the WebSudoku.
- 4 Levels – You can choose any level according to your choice from Easy, Medium, Hard and Evil.
- You can check for any mistake with the “How am I doing?” option key.
- If you want to continue the puzzle after some work then you pause and resume your Sudoku.
- For entering possible numbers in a cell you can use its ‘Pencil marking’ option.
- Users print unlimited free puzzles to grasp the traditional newspaper experience using Google CloudPrint.
- If you want to check your ability and strength then you can compare your time of solving with other players.
- It supports multiple language support; you can choose any of the languages from English, Français, Deutsch, and Español.
- It offers Ebooks facility, which caters a unique ability to create and print personalized books of puzzles of your own.
- If you are a fan of Sudoku puzzles from newspapers and magazines then Web Sudoku also offers Sudoku syndication services for magazines, newspapers, websites, and others.
So if you are looking for the best site on the internet to play Sudoku puzzles then we, personally, would recommend you WebSudoku. You saw its features above and with billions of Sudoku puzzle available on it; undoubtedly Web Sudoku is the best site on the internet to play Sudoku. WebSudoku App is one of the best apps to play and solve Sudoku Puzzles on iOS and Android devices.