uTorrent for Windows 10 is one of the best fastest, lightweight and completely free bit-torrent client for Windows. And their features built as which are here in other BitTorrent clients are now in uTorrent, as well as scheduling, bandwidth prioritization, RSS auto-downloading and it’s compatibility with BitComet-Mainline DHT. The uTorrent also supports look closely exchange and which are Protocol Encryption joint specification (compatible with Vuze / Azureus 126.96.36.199 and above and BitComet 0.63 and above).
However, the torrent technology was developed by Bram Cohen in April 2001. After a long time development, it first goes away public on 2 July 2001. In addition to, it was seeing as then it is the most popular apps in the Windows 10.
Here’s you can get uTorrent Free Download for Windows 10, 7, 8/8.1, 10 (64 bit/32 bit).
uTorrent for Windows 10:
When it comes to Bit Torrent Clients, then the most popular app is uTorrent. It is straightforward to use, flexible, and reliable application for windows. It is well-organized for Windows 10 operating system and it is also available for Mac and Android. It’s easy, and user boundary makes it popular among the sufficient.
Read: QuickTime For Windows 10
Features Of uTorrent:
- It’s Free & Safe Downloader for windows, mac and android users
- Add, Update, or Remove LABEL associated with selected torrent(s)
- uTorrent is its small size but great user interface.
- It allows you to create your own torrent file and torrent files make multiple small data requests over many TCP sockets.
- An immense number of open source and free software utilize torrent files to increase the availability of files and media.
- Also, you can get highly detailed stats, support for RSS feeds,
- It’s compatible Works with Windows 10 64 bit/32 bit versions!
- Compatible with All others Windows versions 7, 8, 10
How to Install uTorrent on Windows 10
Step 1: Download uTorrent for Windows from here.
Step 2: Follow on-screen instructions to install uTorrent on Windows.
How to use uTorrent RSS Downloader
- Now Go to the File menu and click on the Add RSS option. Enter the URL Feed in the new window.
- And Choose Automatically download all items published in the feed.
- Click on Ok to save and Display all the downloads items contained in it.
- Right-click the RSS feed on the side panel in uTorrent and configure the filters options.
- Enjoy the Streaming of your favorite Series.
The techmen mission is to help people learn, and we hope this article helped you. Now you are helping others, just by visiting Techmen.