TikTok is the one big social media platform, where people spend hours and hours scrolling. Not to deny the fact that many of them are addicted to it as well. When so many people use the application at once, one can only assume that the servers might get overloaded. There might be other reasons as well. TikTok has this thing where it crashes now and then causing people to think that there is an issue with their device.
TikTok is not without flaws and, like other iPhone apps, can encounter problems from time to time. TikTok keeps stopping on your iPhonedevice because of software or some system issues. These issues include insufficient storage space, too many background apps, processes, software bugs, and others.Instead of jumping to any conclusions let us go through a few steps that can help fix the issue of your iPhone device crashing because of the TikTok application.
How To Fix TikTok keeps crashing iPhone
- Restart the TikTok application: there might be some bugs causing the TikTok application to run differently, this might also cause the crashing of your iPhone device. So,the simple method is to just restart the TikTok application.
- Restart your device: Because the TikTok app not working properly your iPhone device can also get affected by its bugs, so to get rid of those bugs and get clean on security issues, you must restart your device.
- Check the TikTok server: Your device doesn’t need to be the one with so many bugs and issues, neither TikTok app would be creating any problems. One key factor to consider here is there might be some issues with the main TikTok server. In that case, you only have the option to wait and watch till the servers are fixed. You may go to the official website of TikTok and check if there is any news regarding this issue.
- Uninstall TikTok: The other option that you may try is you can uninstall the TikTok application from your device and then again reinstall it, that way if any viruses were causing any problem will be gone.
- Clear data: your TikTok application must have overstored information which is why it keeps crashing your iPhone device. So, what you can do here is simply clear the cache and all the data information which is stored in your iPhone device as well as the application. This will give the application enough space to work properly.
- Check connectivity: there might some connectivity issues with your network. If you don’t have proper full connectivity Wi-Fi or data then your TikTok application won’t work properly and will cause a lot of buffering.
Follow the steps given above, if you are still having issues regarding this then you might want to consider calling Apple care support online and they will help your fix this problem immediately.
Until next time, with another topic. Till then, Toodles.