Sling TV is the first app-based TV service, enabling you to stream live television and on-demand content right from the comfort of your home. With Sling TV, you can choose the perfect television option, including Premium Add-ons, Channel Add-Ons, DVR Plus, and many others.
This streaming service unleashes a world of options for how you want to watch TV, and the portability of Amazon devices boosts its performance. With Sling TV supported on Amazon Fire devices, you can now stream your favorite content on the big screen or a more travel-oriented platform.
Have you recently dipped your toes into the Sling universe and need help figuring out the login process? Keep scrolling and take notes on Sling Login and account management.
Sling TV Login Guide
Before wasting any further seconds, let’s elaborate on the Sling TV Login guide here to facilitate our readers. The login process is straightforward and doesn’t require any particular pre-requisite, except for the speedy internet and geographical compatibility.
Note that the Sling TV is available only within the US boundaries; hence, you can log into the portal as long as you are operating from the US or using a VPN service. Let the login begins!!
- Navigate to the official URL of the Sling TV using the web browser of your preference and move to the Login window available at the top-right corner.
- A new tab will open, and you’ll be asked to enter the Email address and password.
- Tap the Login button, and you are all set to unleash the world of movies and your favorite content in seconds.
- Alternatively, you can also use your Google account, Apple ID, or ADP credentials to log into the Sling TV.
What is Sling Account Management?
Once you enter your Sling account, you can perform lots of changes and modifications as per your choice. Users can manage their Sling account from the “Edit your subscription” page on the browser.
Here’s what you can do to manage your Sling account.
- Change the Account Info
With Sling’s active subscription, you can easily change or modify your account information by following the steps mentioned below.
- Use the aforementioned steps to sign in to your Sling account.
- Go to the Account menu and tap on the Manage Account option.
- A new page with all your account information will be displayed on the screen, and you can change whatever info you want with a swipe of your fingertips.
- Edit Subscription
A Sling account lets you manage your subscription. You can either cancel your subscription or upgrade, according to your preference. Here’s how to do it.
- Go to the Sling TV website on the web browser and sign in using your Email id and password.
- Navigate to the Account section and select the “Edit Subscription” button.
- The subscription dashboard will then appear on the screen, where you can make suitable changes to your existing subscription model as per your need.
- Cancel a Channel on Sling
The next thing you can do with Sling Account Management is to pause or terminate a channel on the streaming service. To do so,
- Sign in to your Sling Account and go to the Manage Account option.
- The dashboard will appear where you must select the “Cancel Subscription” option available under the “Your Subscription” tab.
- A new page will open, and you should scroll down to the “Pause My Subscription” option.
- Select the desired pause duration, such as 1 month, 2 months, or 3 months, and tap “Next” to move further.
- Fill in the feedback form fields and finally click the Submit button to complete the task.
That’s how you can log in and manage your Sling account. We hope this tutorial will help you keep your Sling account in check, so you don’t have to rush around. Sling TV continues to keep itself among the best live TV streaming services available – at least in terms of price. With Sling, you can get to experience a la carte TV by allowing you to choose your favorite channels. It’s more of a skinny bundle, delivering value for money.