Education is a quintessential necessity and birthright of every child across the world. The Shala Darpan is an initiative started by the Rajasthan government to create an online portal to keep information about the students of Rajasthan. The portal also updates the parents about the new changes to curriculums and the education of their children.
This article will explore all the information regarding the Shala Darpan portal and the significance of the portal in real-time.
More about the Shala Darpan Portal
The Shala Darpan is an online portal initiated by the Rajasthan government to keep track of information related to the students of Rajasthan. The primary objective of the portal was to help keep the parents of the students informed about the new updates related to the education system in the state.
The portal is only viable for the students who read at the government-run schools in Rajasthan. Parents can keep track of the education office, professionals, school personnel, and other factors via this portal.
The Rajasthan Shala Darpan portal was initiated by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Rajasthan, and is run by the Rajasthan Government Education Department.
What is the purpose of the Shala Darpan Portal?
Now that you have a clear understanding of what the Shala Darpan portal is and its origin story, let us discuss the purpose behind this portal.
As we said, the primary objective of the portal was to keep the parents of the students at the government schools informed about the latest development in the educational sector. Some of the facilities that are offered on the portal are:
- School search process
- View school reports
- View student reports
- View staff reports
- View staff details
- Staff login
- Transfer schedule
- Scheme search process
- Attempt 2020
- School NICS ID
Since the portal is continually being updated, newer services and facilities are being added further on as well.
What are the Benefits of the Shala Darpan Portal?
Besides the standard services that are available on this Shala Darpan portal, some of the other benefits of this online portal include:
- The portal provides all the residents of Rajasthan with a quantified understanding of the education system in the state to ensure that their children get a quality education.
- The portal serves as an open and transparent platform for the students, parents, and staff to keep up with the information related to the different government schools in Rajasthan.
- The portal also provides the parents with a comprehensive understanding of the members of the schools, and the educational system in the system.
How to Log into the Shala Darpan Portal?
As we mentioned, the Shala Darpan portal is only accessible to government school students. That said, logging into the portal is a little complicated. Here’s what you need to do to log into the portal:
- Start by opening your browser and looking up Shala Darpan’s official portal
- Open the official website and click on Login
- On the login page, you need to enter the username, password, captcha code, and the relevant information as required for the login
- Once you have verified the details, click on the Login button
These are some of the steps you need to follow to keep a check on the login process to the portal without any complications at all.
How to Get School Information on Shala Darpan Portal?
If this is your first time using the Shala Darpan portal and you aren’t aware of the steps involved to acquire the necessary school information, we will discuss that here:
- Start by opening the official website of Shala Darpan
- Under that, find the Citizen window option and then select the option that you want to check out. It could be Search School, Students Reports, Staff Reports, etc.
- You have to click on the option that you want more information on.
How to Download the Shala Darpan App?
If you want to have a more accessible way to use the application, we’d recommend downloading the Shala Darpan App. It is available for Android devices and here’s how you can download it.
- Open your Google Play Store on any Android device
- Type in Shala Darpan in the search bar and click on the first app that pops up
- Click on install to download the app to your phone
- Once downloaded, install the app and launch it on your Android phone
Once it’s installed, you can then use the app as required.
The Shala Darpan app has been around for years now, following its initial success after its launch. If you are a resident of Rajasthan and your child is attending a government school in the state, we’d highly recommend installing the application or using the web portal to keep up with all the important updates related to the students, schools, and the overall education system in the state.