Finally, the wait is over as Snapchat has taken one step further to enter the club of premium applications. With the launch of Snapchat+, the makers are all set to offer premium membership to the users so that they can access a massive range of exclusive features, which are limited to the pro version only.
So, in the nutshell, Snapchat plus is a modified version of Snapchat that includes a number of features not found in the regular app. Are you ready to get started with this premium version but have no idea where to begin? Well, in that case, you are in luck as we’ve got you covered.
Here’s a comprehensive guide that will walk you through the detailed aspects of Snapchat Plus, including its features, subscription charges, and the step-by-step guide to get the same on your Android smartphone. So, without any further delay, let’s get into it.
A Brief Introduction to Snapchat Plus
We hope it would be wise to uncover a brief overview of Snapchat Plus before getting the application on your device. Snapchat Plus is a premium version of the Snapchat app that includes a number of features not found in the official app. These include the ability to save snaps, view snaps without them knowing, and more.
According to the official reports, this premium version is the company’s first attempt to make money outside of advertising but it’s still not the core pillar of the business. Moreover, this application has been rolled out in the selected markets only, particularly in the app’s biggest markets, including the USA, Canada, UK, Germany, New Zealand, Saudi Arabia, UAE, France, and Australia.
Snapchat Plus will be made available to other countries as well over the course of time; however, it clearly depends on its success and performance.
Snapchat Plus – A Complete Guide to New & Advanced Features
Now, Snapchat Plus is the premium version; hence users are curiously thinking about the new and advanced features of the application that give it an edge over its regular version. Makers claim that the subscription to Snapchat Plus will surely bring tons of exclusive, pre-release, and experimental features for the users.
Here’s a list of some of the best Snapchat Plus features:
- Stories: With Snapchat Plus, you can view friends’ stories as well as public stories from around the world. You can also save stories to view later.
- App Icon: This premium version also allows the users to change the app icon, based on the themes available. To do so, you have to just go to your profile and then click on the Snapchat+ Membership. Click on the App icon > choose an app icon and you are done. However, remember that the feature is currently available for iOS users only.
- Group Chat: With Snapchat Plus, you can easily chat with groups of friends. You can also create group chats and add friends to them. You can also pin a friend to the top of the chat history as a BFF.
- Snap Map: With Snapchat Plus, you can see where your friends are in the past 24 hours and what they’re up to on the Snap Map. You can also see public events that are happening near you.
A guide to getting Snapchat Plus on Android
The premium version of Snapchat comes with a bunch of cool features that aren’t available in the regular app, so if you’re looking to get more out of your Snapchat experience, this is definitely the way to go. Here, we have mentioned the step-by-step guide to getting the service on your Android device. Follow the steps carefully to avoid any hassle later on.
- First of all, launch Snapchat and go to the profile page on the application. Click on the Snapchat+ banner card available at the top.
- Now, users have to select the subscription option to begin a seven-day trial. It will give users an option to try out the service and check if it is worth spending. Since the premium subscription is a monthly expense, one must be extra cautious before getting into the loop.
- Once you have enjoyed the trial period, you will be charged $3.99 per month to continue with the premium version. However, you can terminate the subscription at any point in time without any tie-ups or penalties.
Remember that Snapchat+ is available for both Android and iOS users, so you can easily enjoy the paid service without having to worry about the OS. Unable to find the profile page? Well, certain users have claimed that they are unable to find the profile page from where they can get the Snapchat+ service.
But there’s no need to worry about it. If the profile page doesn’t show up, you just have to update the app to the latest version from either Google Play or Apple App store and try again. This is to be done because Snapchat+ is a recently launched service; hence, it might not be available in outdated versions.
What is Snapchat Plus Subscription Fee?
Are you convinced with the Snapchat+ ideology and features, and looking forward to taking a step further? Well, hold your horses and check out the Snapchat+ subscription charges first. The best part is that Snapchat has kept all kinds of users into concern and rolled out the paid service for a few dollars so that everyone can easily afford the same without putting a hole in their pocket.
The new tier will begin at $3.99 per month, making it one of the affordable premium subscriptions. However, keep in mind the fact that a subscription won’t make ads go away and it happens to be the core part of the Snapchat business.
So, that’s all about it folks!! We hope our research has made you familiar with all essential aspects of Snapchat+. If you are interested in the service, then immediately subscribe to the same and get the best out of your Snap experience.
However, make sure to check whether this option is launched for your country or not, and do not skip the trial part as it will help you know whether this monthly expensive is worthy or not. Why wait? Try out Snapchat+ now and enjoy a one-of-a-kind experience.