Google Maps has become so much popular that even a layman knows how to use it. Now, our 80-year old grandmother has Google Maps or Pname Com Google Android Apps Maps on her phone and knows how to use navigation even she can help you while sitting at the back seat. It has replaced the Atlas Maps that we used to carry while traveling in our bag. Now the map of the whole world stays in our pocket and with some clicks you can find the places near you and the place thousand miles from you. But with the latest technologies and new features, Google Maps has become more than just a map. With giving directions to any destination it offers other significant features like real-time traffic on the roads, places nearby to visit such as the park, salon, Coffee Café, Bar, Restaurant, dispensary, and even which roads to be avoided getting to your destination faster. Google Maps is available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS.
The importance of Google Maps has increased with more other services using it. Cab services like Uber and food delivering services are using Google Maps as integration in their app for easier navigation. Google Maps reportedly has map details and other significant information of over 220 countries worldwide. It also provides information about public transportation in more than 17,500 cities, millions of businesses listing and places, and details of more than 100 million sites. Well, most of us use the Google Maps (Pname Com Google Android Apps Maps)for easier navigation but apart from this you can see estimated time and distance from your location to your destination with the transit options including car, bike, walking, and bus if available.
Google always adds some new exciting features to Google Maps. As it is available for almost every device now, you need to update the app with the latest updates. So in this article, you shall learn about Pname Com Google Android Apps Maps and how to use it for your comfort.
Download Google Maps (Pname Com Google Android Apps Maps)
Google Maps’ app is available for Android, iOS and as Web for PC. If you are using Google Chrome then you can download and add an extension of Google Maps.
File Name – pname com google android apps maps
File Size – 138 MB (iOS), size varies in Android according to devices
Features of Google Maps – pname com google android apps maps
You may be familiar with the basic features of Google Maps and some advanced offerings of the app. Here in the following segment, we have presented some other features of Google Maps. You can use them for your convenience.
Get anywhere faster with real-time information
- With the real-time estimated time of arrivals and traffic conditions on the route, you can avoid such routes.
- Google Maps provides real-time information of bus, train, and other public transit facilities to reach your destination faster.
- With automatic rerouting based on live traffic, incidents, and road closures you will get the new rote option to save time
Explore and roam in new places like a local
- You can find hotels, restaurants, activities, events according to your interest.
- It will show you trending topics and new places which are opening in your neighborhood based on your activities.
- You will be able to decide on any new place with “Your Match” more confidently.
- Users can share a shortlist of options and vote in real-time with other users and make a group plan at a single platform.
- Users can create a list of their favorite places and then share them with friends for easier selection.
- Apart from this, you will get the recommendation of different places by Google, Publishers, and local experts.
Other Significant Features of Google Maps
- While traveling and to deal with the issue of internet connection at the new place, you can download a map of any place to navigate and search in it offline. It also helps you to save battery while traveling if you have turned off your mobile data.
- Google Maps’ Street View or 3D view feature will give you glances of indoor imagery of museums, shops, hotels, restaurants and more.
- Google Maps will assist you to find your ways inside big places like stadiums, malls, and airports.
Note: Some features are not available in all countries.
How to Use Google Maps Navigation
Real-time navigation en route is one of the best features offered by Google Maps and it is very helpful while you are exploring new places. Here’s how to use the navigation of Google Maps.
- Update and open the latest version of Google Maps
- Type in the name of your destination on the search bar located at the top.
- You will be shown some of the best route options with estimated distance and time according to your transit options i.e. car, bus, bike, or walking.
- Then you have to select the mode of your transit from bus, car, bike, train, or walk.
- At the bottom of the screen, you will see an option saying “Start” with an “Arrow” sign, click on it.
- Now you will get the proper guidance and assistance with the voice-over feature of Google Maps with real-time navigation while you are driving.
Note: You can search for new places and by using its nearby features, add them to your favorites list, and share your reviews so other users can know about the place quickly.
These are some salient features and how to use guide of Pname Com Google Android Apps Maps on various devices. Google Maps is there for you when you are alone or with your family traveling in new places. Though, its Street View 3D feature is not available at locations but you should try it to explore the future of maps and navigation. If you have any suggestions or feedback then you can share with us in the comment box.