Picasa for Windows 10: Recently the google has to announce its new photo, and video favourite storing and sharing service is called Google Photos. To focus on Google Photos, it gives up work to Picasa. So when you were finding the Picasa photo editor app, you must be seen google photos app. While retiring Picasa service, however, you must have to try out this google photos app. So let’s see how to get Picasa on Windows 10 PC.
Google Picasa for Windows 10
In the internet world, you see the news about Google. It’s not long to develop and supports Picasa; the Picasa software is fully compatible with Windows 10 as the last version (v 3.9 build 141.259) about six months after it announce and release the Picasa for Windows 10. In this application, you can upload photos and videos from Google Picasa client to the new Google Photos service.
There are many ways that you might be query why use Google Picasa in its place of Google Photos app. so let we discussed, Google Photos app for Windows 10 is not no matter which is just a dull photo and video uploader, unlike Google Picasa. So this thing which has added a plenty of features and options on their new app. Also, the Picasa has to come with a high built-in Photo Viewer feature which can replace the default Photos app in Windows 10.
While it’s possible to manage photos and upload photos to Google Photos from Google Picasa desktop user, you may want to use Picasa program in its place of Photos app to continue taking pleasure in those useful features.
Features Of Google Picasa
Here are the Some of the best features listed:
- It’s easily prepared and manages all your favorite videos and photos to save on your PC. And in this way, you can upload pictures and videos to your Google Photos account using Picasa.
- Find what you’re looking for with a quick search that reveals results as you type.
- There are tools to crop, remove redeye, add text, remove blemishes, adjust brightness and contrast, and straighten photos.
- Picasa has an excellent built-in photos viewer.
- You can create photos collage, create video clip presentation, publish a photos album to an FTP server and create a gift CD.
- It is indeed the best photo and video organisation software out there for Windows 10. unhappily, its replacement, Google Photos lacks most of its features.
- It supports batch photo editing
Download Google Picasa
- Download the latest release of Picasa for Windows 10, 8,7, XP.
- Once you’ve downloaded the program to your computer, then double-click it to run.
- Follow the installation wizard and click “Next”, “Next”, “Yes”, etc. through all the prompt boxes.
- It will start scanning your computer and go through all of its stages.
- Once it reaches the end of the scan it may reboot your computer automatically if needed (this is normal).
- Picasa for Windows 10 will pull up a text window with the results once it has completed successfully.
As you can see, The Picasa for Windows 10, Windows 8 is a giant photo editor and for Google+ users, an even enhanced tool to upload photos to their profiles. It has the superiority of all Google products and a host of features are a property for editing your favourite photos. I advise Picasa for all Windows 8, Windows 10 users as a great and lightweight Photoshop alternative.
Picasa for windows 10
Picasa for Windows 10: Recently the google has to announce its new photo, and video favourite storing and sharing service is called Google Photos.