What is PhotoMath? – Photomath is the number one #1 app to learn math online on your mobile phones i.e Android and iOS. It can read and solve problems ranging from arithmetic to calculus directly, by using the camera on your smartphone. It is also called as a camera calculator since it uses a phone’s camera to recognize mathematical equations and to display the step-by-step solution on the screen. It is the most popular math learning application on both iOs and Android OS which is available for free on their respective App Stores. It has received praise as well as criticism from teachers around the world. It was ranked third in the top 20 best teaching and learning app. It has a simple technique “SCAN, SOLVE, LEARN”
Including both iOS and Android, Photomath has been downloaded more than 100 million times. If students or elder persons too, want to learn math quickly, Photomath app makes math learning process super easy to understand and master. On its official site, it has been mentioned that on the Photomath app 1,234,054,453 math problems solved and explained monthly. Photomath is said to be the math superpowers for every student as on its website. Whether you are a mathlete or math challenged person, this app will help you to interpret math problems with comprehensive math content.
How to Download Photomath App
What does Photomath App do?
- Scan Math Problems for help – Photomath reads and solves scanned math problems whether it is printed or handwritten.
- Step-by-Step Explanation – You can choose a method from multiple explanation methods given in the solution. You will get a step-by-step explanation.
- Animated Instruction – This app shows beautifully animated calculation steps which are easy to understand, just like a tutor or teacher does in real life on a chalkboard.
- Smart Calculator – Users can edit or enter scanned sum using an intuitive math keyboard.
- Graph Visualization – Photomath presents the graph to the solution of the problem. Graph details such as the domain, the root, as well as interpretation solutions of equations and system of equations.
How does Photomath Work?
Photomath Instantly scans printed text or handwritten math problems using your smartphone’s camera or type and edit equations with its scientific calculator. Photomath App breaks down every math problem into simple and easy-to-understand steps so you can understand the core concepts and can answer things confidently in the class and exam.
Key Features of Photomath
- Scan printed as well as handwritten text problems
- With scientific calculator
- Detailed Step-by-step explanation for all solution
- It provides multiple solving methods and you can choose any of them
- It works without an internet connection
- Interactive graph support
- It supports 30+ languages.
Which Math Topics are supported in Photomath?
- Basic Math/Pre-Algebra – Fractions, decimal number, integers, arithmetic, powers, roots, factor
- Algebra – Linear equations/inequalities, systems of equations, quadratic equations, logarithms, polynomials, graphing, functions matrices
- Trigonometry/Precalculus –conic sections, identities, vectors, , complex numbers, matrices sequences and series, logarithmic functions
- Calculus – Derivatives, limits, integrals, curve sketching
- Statistics – Factorials, combinations
Conclusion – Within the release of some years, Photomath has won the hearts of many students and teachers as well as several awards. With over 100+ million downloads definitely, it is one of the most popular apps in the Education category on both platforms i.e iOS and Android. So, now use Photomath to learn math instantly. If you have any suggestion or feedback for us then you can reach us through the comment box.