When it comes to providing high-built quality products, none comes close to Netgear. In the last few years, Netgear has built its reputation among users across the world. It never fails in providing products that can be used easily and lasts longer without any query. Netgear Orbi is one of the highest selling products from Netgear. A lot of functions can be done with this Netgear Orbi and plus it comes in a very handy size. Users can change the settings, update the latest Orbi firmware, change or update the password and username of the network, know the devices connected to the network, and an additional feature – parental control. With Netgear Orbi, you can also add an extra layer of security to the network. With the parental control feature, parents can know the activity of their parents.
Now to use all these awesome features, you need to execute the Netgear Orbi Login process. The process of orbilogin is quite simple and even if you haven’t use the device before still you can perform the orbilogin.
The functions and features Netgear Orbi:
- These are some of the awesome features that can be used once you have orbilogin.
- You can check the status of the connection
- Users can use the parental control feature to keep track of their kids’ activity
- Update or manage username or password
- Update to the latest Orbi firmware
- Secure your network by adding an extra layer of security
- Know and manage the device connected to the network.
There are several other functions that can be performed with the Netgear Orbi once you have logged in with the correct Orbilogin process. Here’s the process of login to Netgear Orbi.
How to login to Netgear Orbi – The Process of Netgear Orbilogin
Note: Before performing the step by step guide of orbilogin given below make sure your device is connected to the Orbi Wi-Fi.
Step 1 – On your computer or laptop, open a browser.
Step 2 – Type and visit orbilogin.com in the link bar of the browser.
Step 3 – When the login prompt appears on the screen enter the credential in the required field (username and password)
For the first time user, username and password are admin and password respectively. So, note that. Please pay attention while entering the password and username so you do not make mistakes as they are case sensitive.
Step 4 – In the next step, you will be asked to “Add Orbi Satellite”.
Step 5 – Now connect satellite device to the plug
Do not forget to check the LED indicator of the satellite device after it is plugged in. If you don’t see LED, then press the Power button to turn on the device.
Step 6 – Now click on the “Next” to continue.
Wait for the LED indicator on the satellite to turn white. It may take 2-3 minutes to turn the LED to the total hard white.
Step 7 – When the ring of satellite LED shows white color press the “Sync” option.
Now once you click on the SYNC option on the browser, the router shall try to sync to the satellite now. This is how you can log in to Netgear Orbi and sync the router with the satellite.
The Problems that you can face with the Orbi Router
Orbi router is a device and sometimes users can face some issues while connecting them. Here are some of the common problems that you may face while using Netgear Orbi router.
- Can’t connect to the internet
- Sometimes connection may drop often
- Problem with the Netgear Orbi Firmware update
- The problem with the configuration
- Low internet connection speed
- Unable to enter the user interface
- Sometimes users don’t know how to change the username and password of the Orbi router
- The problem can also occur when you don’t know how to set up a guest network in the Orbi WiFi
What to do when you are unable to access orbilogin.com or obilogin.net
Sometimes when you try to login to your router you may notice that orbilogin webpage is not working or it is unable to access. So, here are some steps that you can try if you’re having trouble logging into your Orbi system when using the URL orbilogin.net or obilogin.com.
- First, make sure that your Orbi router and satellite are plugged into an active power source. If your orbit devices are on, the power LED light should be green.
- Then, make sure that the device you are using is connected to the orbit wireless network also known as the SSID. If you need the default Wi-Fi login information, it is located in the product label on your Orbi router.
- If you change the default Wi-Fi login requirements or if you are having trouble connecting to the Orbi wireless network, try a direct-wired connection using a computer and an Ethernet cable connected into one of the available ports of your Orbi router.
- If that fails, try using the gateways default IP address 192.168.1.1 or 10.0.0.1. If you have changed your router’s default IP address, enter the new address instead.
- Using the gateway IP address, it will take you to the Orbi system interface and you can make configuration changes that way.
- Once you finish configuring your system and you can connect to the Orbi Wi-Fi SSID if you still cannot access the Orbi system interface using URL orbilogin.net or obilogin.com then, it is possible that those URL are cached in your browser.
- Try accessing the interface using a different web browser or clear cookies and cache.
- If you still can get to the configuration interface using the URL, it may be necessary to power cycle your network devices.
- If none of these things helped you gain access using the URL, you may have a static DNS resolver set on your device. Configure your device to receive an IP address automatically.
As a last resort, reset your Orbi kit to factory default settings. In order to reset your Netgear Orbi router you just need a thin pin than can push the reset button shown at the back of the router.