Have you recently enrolled in Nairobi Technical Training Institute and wondered how to access the NTTI Student Portal? Fret not, as our experts are here to assist. NTTI Student Portal is a one-stop destination for NTTI students to access their academic reports without paying a manual visit to the institute.
This portal is specially launched for students, so they can keep track of their success and academic record right from the comfort of their space. Are you a first-time user and need help figuring out where to start? Here’s a quick rundown of the step-by-step NTTI Student Portal login guide. Ensure to enter the appropriate credentials and log into your account successfully.
NTTI Student Portal Login Guide
Without wasting further time, let’s directly jump to the NTTI Student Portal login guide. Remember that you can only log into the portal if you are already registered. If you are a new user, then skip this subheading and go to the registration process first to create an account.
If you have already registered, then look no further, and follow the instructions below to log into the account. Shall we start the process?
- To log into the NTTI Student Portal, users must open the web browser and go to the official site of NTTI.
- On the home screen, you must find the Student Portal. Click on it, and two options will appear on display.
- You can either select the off Campus, or On Campus, depending on the network you are using. Simply put, if you are using any other network except NTTI, then click on the “Student Off-Campus button, and if you are using NITTI WiFi, then go for the On-Campus option.
- Another page will open where you’ll be prompted to enter the login credentials, such as username and password. Here, the username is nothing but your admission number. Make sure to enter the right details and avoid typos to streamline the process.
- Once done, tap the “login” button, and you can then access the dashboard. You can also tick the “Remember Me” checkbox to avoid entering the information over and over again.
New User? Here’s how to Register with NTTI Student Portal
Well, the NTTI Student Portal login guide is valid only for those who have already created an account with this portal. But what if you are a new user? In that case, you must create an account first and then proceed to the login afterward.
Registration is the first and foremost step to utilizing the advantages offered by this student portal. Moreover, it makes you a permanent member of the portal, so you can access the necessary information without leaving your zone.
Here’s how to register with NTTI Student Portal.
- Navigate the official portal of NTTI and click on the “Students Portal” option.
- There, you will find two options – Off Campus and On Campus. You will choose the former one if you are out of the NTTI network and select the latter one if you are NTTI network, such as WiFi.
- Once you are done making a choice, a new page will open where you must click the “Create an Account” option to begin registration.
- To create an account, enter the input, like Student Admission Number, Email, and Password.
- Confirm the Password and enter a captcha. Tap the Submit button, and you are done.
That’s all about the NTTI Student Portal login guide. This portal is launched to facilitate students and save their trip to the college or staff room. Once you log into the account, the dashboard lets you check various details about your course, academic record, fee structure, and more. Sounds interesting, isn’t it?
Don’t wait much, and follow the guide mentioned above to utilize the benefits of the NTTI Student Portal in the best possible way. For more such login guides, please get in touch with us.