Whether an avid gamer or a social media junkie, you must know the importance of high-quality avatars. While creating them seems easy at first glance, it might seek the hell out of you when actually executing the process. That’s where a Namesake App comes into the picture.
It is a prominent graphics and design application primarily introduced for creating high-end, quality AI avatars to attract your followers or co-gamers instantly. While plenty of similar applications are already available on the market, what exactly makes it stand out from all is its easy yet powerful interface.
Do you want to know more about this application? Keep scrolling the page and find a guide entailing all the information about the Namesake app. The post also outlines the step-by-step guide to downloading this application on an Android smartphone. So, without further ado, let’s get started.
Namesake App – A Formal Introduction!!
Before we take a closer look at downloading the Namesake app, let’s first introduce this application, so that readers can understand it.
Developed by FunFunFun INC, this application is launched with the sole purpose of creating AI avatars. It lets you create the character of your dream. Imagine a superhero with immense powers and handsome looks, and use the tool to bring your fascination to life. Namesake App is powered by stable diffusion and AI technology and is compatible with Android and iOS devices.
It is a lightweight app and requires only 39.09MB of free space to install. The best thing about the application is that you don’t have to use special coding to get started. While it offers the best AI features, it still keeps things simple and hassle-free for users.
Features of the Namesake App
Still not convinced? Here’s a quick rundown of the best features that make this application worth trying. Check them out and give yourself a reason to install the Namesake app on your Android smartphone.
- It is simple to use and comes with an intuitive user interface.
- It lets you create photos of yourself, anime heroes, pirates, or animated characters.
- With this app, you can quickly export and share your photos with others in a matter of seconds.
- The app is free to use, so you don’t have to splurge dollars to create your favorite AI-powered avatar.
- It features 40 auto-generated photos, making it ideal for those looking for amazing avatars without putting in the effort.
- The tool boasts several new photo styles to add life to your fascination. Moreover, the app keeps updating the photo styles now and then to facilitate the users.
- Lastly, you will get credits to create photos, which can be further used to make in-app purchases.
A Guide to Downloading the Namesake App on Android
Are you ready to get started? Well, before you get excited, let us inform you that the app is only listed on the Apple App store yet. But there’s a loophole through which you can use it on your Android smartphone too, and that loophole comes in the form of the APK mod. Since the app is not available on Google Play Store, you must visit third-party sites to get the app.
Here’s how you can do it.
- Open any web browser on your Android smartphone and initiate a search for the Namesake App for Android.
- Click the reliable third-party website offering the Namesake app APK package.
- Tap the Download button and wait for a few seconds to complete.
- Come out of the browser window and open the Settings tab on your phone. Go to the Security settings and click “Allow Apps from Unknown Sources.”
- Once done, launch the File Manager app and locate the downloaded Namesake APK file. Click to install it, and you are now good to go.
That’s all about how to download the Namesake App apk on an Android smartphone. We hope you have found the guide interesting. Remember that since you are downloading the app from a third-party website, it’s good to install the ad-blocker and anti-virus program on your phone beforehand to avoid any malware or virus attacks later on. If you like the guide, share it with your family and friends, and stay tuned with us for more such updates.