Finally, Dolphin Emulator is now available on iOS. But how you can download and use it without jailbreak is still a question for iOS users. Are you struggling with the same trouble and need help figuring the way out? Well then, you have clicked the rightmost link.
Here, we have compiled a step-by-step guide to use this game emulator on your iPhone or iPad without putting in much effort. Follow the instructions mentioned here and get it on your iOS in a matter of seconds. So, without further ado, let’s get into it.
A Brief Information about Dolphin Emulator
As the name suggests, Dolphin Emulator is actually a video game emulator with the help of which you can play Nintendo Wii and GameCube games. It is an open-source program and is available for multiple operating systems.
This emulator is available in two different versions, namely the Stable Version and the Development Version, and players can easily download any of them based on their choice. Since it is an open-source program, you can easily contribute to the code.
Before downloading, you require your own ROM in the ISO format to avoid any later glitches.
What are the iOS System Requirements for Dolphin Emulator?
Like all other emulators, it also requires certain things to be fulfilled. To simplify the process, we have mentioned a few essential things you just need to know.
- Any iOS version is required, from iOS 12 to iOS 13 and above.
- There’s no need for jailbreak, but the process would be more straightforward if you are jailbroken.
- The performance of this emulator depends on the system you are using.
- Always prefer newer devices to enjoy the outstanding performance of an emulator.
A step-by-step guide to downloading Dolphin Emulator on iOS?
So, now you are well aware of the Dolphin Emulator and its requirements, it’s time to know how to download and use it on your iOS. Note down that there are two methods to get this emulator on your iPhone or iPad. One is jailbreak, while the other is no jailbreaking. You can pick any of these options based on your preference and download the emulator without any hassle.
Let’s begin with the No Jailbreak method. Follow the instructions carefully and execute the process quickly.
- To initiate the process, you must first set up the AltStore. Once you are done with it, launch the Safari web browser and download the latest DolphinOS IPA file.
- Open the Altstore and click on the + icon. Now, select the Dolphin IPA file and wait for a few seconds to install it.
- As soon as it’s done, launch the app, and you are good to play all the available Nintendo games on your iPhone.
Aren’t you satisfied with the no jailbreak method? Don’t worry, as we have brought to you the jailbreak method, too, so you can pick the one that suits you well. Here’s how you can do it.
- First, you must open Cydia or Sileo and go to the Sources tab.
- Now, click the Edit button and then select the Add option. You have to write “https:/cydia.oatmealdome.me/ in the available text box and move to the next step.
- As soon as the source has been added, tap to open it and locate the DolphinOS package.
- Click the “Modify” option and follow the on-screen prompts to install it on your device.
- Once installed, you can then open the app, and it’s done.
Once you are done installing the Dolphin Emulator on your iOS, import the game by clicking on the + icon and tapping it to start playing.
There you have it. Do you like our research on the Dolphin Emulator? If so, then share the post with others to let them know about how this video game emulator and how to use it. What keeps you stopping? Follow the guidelines mentioned above and download and use the Dolphin emulator on your iOS.
For more such informational guides, you can stay tuned with us.