Want to Unlock Wolverine skin and want to know about Fortnite Skin Generator? Then, this article is for you.
Fortnite Season 4 is one of the most popular games. It is full of adventure. Season 4 has dedicated its entire Battle Pass to the Marvel universe.
There are eight heroes/villains you can unlock throughout Season 4. Those skins include ThorStorm, Iron Man, Mystique, Doctor Doom, She-Hulk, Wolverine, and Groot. You can unlock the skins by completing some challenges. For example, Tony Stark’s allows him to turn into Iron Man.
You must complete the secret challenges each week, and then you unlock the skin at the end of the season once you’ve completed each secret challenge. But, unlocking the Wolverine skin is quite typical.
How to unlock Wolverine skin by completing weekly challenges in Fortnite via Fortnite Skin Generator?
If you want to unlock the Wolverine skin in Fortnite, you just need to follow few steps;
- First, you have to buy Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 battle pass. Without Battle Pass, you won’t be able to earn rewards which includes Wolverine!
- After purchasing the Battle Pass, you’ll need to complete a series of weekly challenges to unlock Wolverine’s skin. These challenges can be found by selecting the Wolverine Challenges option from the main Battle Pass menu.
- Each week you’ll need to complete a new challenge until you earn the ultimate prize.
- Once you’ve unlocked the Wolverine skin, you can also unlock the Classic Wolverine variant.
Fortnite Wolverine’s Challenges
Challenge1 — Investigate claw marks in Weeping Woods
- Completing this challenge will reward you with the Berserker Barrage! Spray
- Challenge2 — Find the loading screen picture at the Quinjet Patrol site
- Completing this challenge will reward you with Adamantium Slash loading screen
- Challenge 3 — Find Wolverine’s trophy at Dirty Docks
- Completing this challenge will reward you with Wolverine’s Trophy back bling.
How to unlock the Wolverine Classic variant in Fortnite via Fortnite Skin Generator?
- After unlocking the Wolverine skin in Fortnite, you can unlock its Classic variant, which is a version of his original costume.
- For this, you’ll first need to unlock the Wolverine skin by completing the first six Wolverine challenges.
- After this, you need to complete 10 challenges across both the Week 5 and Week 6 weekly challenge lists. This doesn’t mean that you’ve got to complete all of the challenges from both weeks, instead, you have the ability to pick and choose the challenges you wish to complete.
This article is all about how to unlock Fortnite skin from the season 4 battle pass. Fortnite skin generator will be a great help to you. Hope you find this article informative.
Thanks for reading!