The gaming industry is expanding, and so do gaming sites. The web landscape is flooded with numerous platforms that let gamers play their favorite games to kill time. One such site is – UBG100. It serves as a hub for the best games on the internet, thus keeping players occupied for a long.
But whether you are new to online gaming or a seasoned pro, you should be aware of the legitimacy and reliability of such sites to avoid further scams or frauds. Looking forward to playing games on UBG100 and need help figuring out the process? This tutorial might help you.
Here, we have outlined stepwise details of playing your favorite games on this gaming site, so you can easily kick-start your journey.
A Brief Introduction to UBG100 & its Key Features
UBG100 is among the popular gaming sites that allow gamers to choose from a wide selection of games and keep them glued to screens. Its simple interface and massive collection give the site a slight edge over others. The best part is that the site updates regularly to improve security patches and user experience.
- User-friendly interface: UBG100 is designed for gamers of ages; hence, it is designed with a simple, user-friendly interface. It doesn’t require any learning curve and allows you to get started immediately.
- Wide Selection: The site is packed around 106 interesting games, thus helping you engage for a long. The selection keeps on updating, so you’ll never run out of options.
- Stunning Graphics: All games in UBG100 feature stunning graphics and intriguing gameplay, thus leaving you with a desire to come back for more.
- Free Games: How could we forget that the site is packed with free-to-play games? It means that you don’t have to spend any penny to play them, and you can enjoy them for free.
- Web-Based: Don’t worry about compatibility, as the site is a web-based version and only requires a modern browser and continuous internet connection to embark on the journey.
The 5 Best Games to Play on UBG100
Before we check how to play games on UBG100, let’s find out our top picks you cannot afford to miss. Our experts have analyzed all the games listed on the site and outlined the 5 best of them every gamer should try, regardless of their tastes and preferences. Let’s get into it.
Do you like endless space run games? If so, turn to Slope without thinking twice, and keep yourself occupied. Drive your ball to follow the straight line in this 3D running game and avoid obstacles. It features easy controls, so you don’t have to waste time learning the game first. Moreover, with its high-speed and running nature, the game makes itself a perfect candidate for those thrill-seeking gamers.
If you prefer high-speed games, you will surely be addicted to the Slope in the first place. When playing the game, be mindful of using the keyword arrow keys to change the movements.
2. Getaway Shootout
It is one of the leading two-player games where you have to compete with three others to the finish line. Remember that you can only jump right or left, which makes the race a little tricky. You can either play it solo or with a friend for the finest experience.
The degree you move is based on how long you hold in either direction. There are multiple rounds in the race, each taking place in a different location. Race to the finish line and pick up weapons as you come across them.
3. Tube Jumpers
The next on our list is Tube Jumpers. It is a local multiplayer game that can be teamed up with a maximum of 4 players. When playing the game, make sure to stay afloat, making it the ultimate water-skiing competition.
The game is developed by Michael Eichler and features an intriguing gameplay. Each player is assigned a button to move forward. Pay attention to your character’s position and make sure to land on the tube.
4. Rooftop Snipers
It is a desktop-only two-button sniper game in which you can only shoot and jump. You can either play it against your friend or computer. Rooftop Sniper features a variety of environments to choose from, many of which involve throwing physical elements, thus making the game more chaotic. It features fun pixelated 2D graphics that keep you engaged.
5. Gun Mayhem
Last but not least is Gun Mayhem. It is an awesome platform shooter game where you must fight against AI opponents. Defeat your powerful enemies by shooting or blasting them off and try to dominate the arena. The game involves lots of guns and several tactics to pamper the thrill-seeker inside you.
Overall, Gun Mayhem is an extremely interesting flash-format shooting game. It might seem easy at first glance, but it proves quite challenging to knock your enemies off without getting hit yourself.
How to play games on UBG100?
Now that you are aware of the basics of the game and top picks, it’s time to learn step-by-step instructions to play games on UBG100. Scroll down the page and follow the guidelines carefully.
- Open the browser of your choice and go to the official URL of the UBG100.
- A new page will appear where you must go to the top-right corner and expand the horizontal menu.
- Select Games and move to the next step.
- There, you can select among multiple categories, including Multiplayer, Emulator, Flash, Platformer, etc., and the game list will be then displayed on the screen.
- Click the game of your choice, and it starts immediately.
- Follow the on-screen prompts, enter the player game, and get started. No subscription or registration is required.
This brings us to the end of the guide on how to play games on UBG100. We hope our research will help you know about the site and the process of playing your favorite games. What else are you looking for? Follow the steps above and pamper the gaming junkie inside you, and that too without spending a single penny.