Social media is a potent tool for your digital marketing efforts. It helps your search engine optimization or SEO strategy by reaching your current followers and encouraging them to visit your website. It also boosts brand awareness and engagement by being a platform where you can get customers’ feedbacks and responding to them.
Here are tips to help you build a robust social media marketing campaign:
- Identify Your Goals
As mentioned above, social media can be used to supplement your SEO strategy by having potential buyers find more information on your products and services on your website. Another way to utilize its power is to have a conversation with your current customers. Before you launch a campaign, you must identify whether you want to drive traffic to your site or establish a deeper connection with your target audience.
According to webmarketing123, SEO is crucial for your business since it facilitates the growth of your company. These are four reasons why social media can boost your site’s SEO:
- Content Promotion – Social media is an excellent platform to share your content to your subscribers. They’re the ones who have already stated interest in your products, services, or advocacy, so it’s easy to convince them to read what you have to say on your blog.
- Brand Awareness – Since most consumers are on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube, promoting your brand on these websites can help people remember your company without difficulty. That way, when they need something that your product or service can provide, they’ll look to you for the solution to their problem.
- Local Engagement – You can also interact with local brands on social media to improve your visibility in a particular area. You can share each other’s content, host live discussions, and create partnerships.
- Link Building – Link building is the practice of having external websites link back to your content. It boosts SEO since Google sees incoming traffic from authority sites as a vote of confidence on your page’s credibility as a source. You can use social media to reach out to prospects and build relationships with people in your industry.
- Know What Platform to Focus On
There are lots of social media sites to choose from; that’s why it’s imperative that you know which platforms your target audience prefers. The most popular websites today are Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, and Twitter. Reddit, Pinterest, and even LinkedIn are also viable channels for your social media campaign.
An in-depth look at each platform:
- Facebook – The social networking giant dominates the landscape because most consumers, whether young or old, access it daily. However, the younger ones may not be as active on Facebook.
- YouTube – YouTube is also a significant player, and you can reach a majority of customers on the video-sharing platform.
- Instagram – If you have a younger target audience, you may want to reach them through Instagram. Use its Stories feature to provide potential customers with updates on your brand regularly.
- Twitter – You can use hashtags on Twitter to promote your content and reach people who are interested in a particular topic.
- Craft a Campaign-Specific Landing Page
A landing page is an independent part of your website that is created specially to capture audiences from an external site. It contains a call-to-action or CTA that informs people on what they should do now that they’re in your domain. Generate one for your social media campaign to convert visitors into leads with the hopes that they become paying customers.
Some guidelines to maximize your social media landing page:
- Create a Compelling CTA – Focus on one primary objective for visitors on your landing page. It must be written in a way that inspires action on their part.
- Include Attention-Grabbing Images – Pictures catch the eye of your social media followers. Having a visually stimulating photo for your landing page can entice them to know more about what you have to say.
- Highlight Your Contact Info – Neglecting to incorporate your contact information on your landing page is one of the most disastrous mistakes that you can do. This page should always have a brief description of what your brand is all about, as well as the ways that customers can contact you, whether through your social media channels, email address, or phone number.
Harness the power of social media to boost your SEO strategies. You must identify your goals and target audience first before you can choose which platforms to use. This type of campaign will take time. Post high-quality content frequently so you can establish your brand as an authority in your niche.