Fast fashion brands and e-commerce clothing brands are infiltrating the online market quite vehemently. Every time you open the internet, a new or an old platform pops up with exclusive offers.
Among all the available online platforms, one that has been making the rounds recently is Ninacloak. The website was launched in 2017 and since then, it has gained quite a lot of goodwill among the consumers.
This article will explore more about Ninacloak, its legitimacy, and the list of reasons why people are skeptical of this brand.
What is Ninacloak?
Ninacloak is an online e-commerce clothing brand that primarily hosts women’s clothing items. From topwear to bottomwear, and even items dedicated to plus size consumers, the platform has everything that your heart potentially desires.
The brand, as we mentioned, was launched in 2017 with a few categories of women’s clothing. However, the more they grew, the better they diversified their list of items available on the website.
Besides clothing items, the platform also hosts a variety of unique footwear that are currently in trend. You can also find a wide range of accessories on the platform, which is a bonus.
Where does Ninacloak Operate From?
Ninacloak operates in the United States. Well, that’s what is mentioned on their website. They do have their head office in the U.S. However, the brand has clarified that its production house is based out of Hong Kong, China.
This means that the list of products that you find on Ninacloak is made in China. Does that make the company Chinese? No, it doesn’t. It only means that the brand sources its inventory from China.
However, irrespective of whether the company operates in the U.S. or China, consumers are quite skeptical of it. More on that will be discussed next.
What are the Upsides of Ninacloak?
Although the shopping experience at Ninacloak is muddled for some users, there are a few upsides to this platform as well. Following are a few we’d like to highlight:
- Affordable– The biggest benefit you get with Ninacloak is the affordability factor. Everything is within budget and they also host sales and have a lot of discounts on individual items that you can avail of.
- Diverse inventory – If you are someone that likes choices, this website has got your back. From top-wear to bottom-wear and even accessories and footwear, you can find all the trendy pieces under one roof.
- Secure payment – The payment gateway integrated into the website is reliable and encrypted. This means that your details won’t be at risk of getting leaked or misused by third-party hackers.
- Free shipping – Customers can avail of free shipping for $99.00.
- Return guarantee– If you aren’t satisfied with a certain purchase or you want to return a product due to sizing issues, the platform has quick and fast return processing without any interruptions.
Why are People Skeptical of Ninacloak?
If you are enticed by the trending collection of clothing on Ninacloak and plan to buy some items, there are certain factors we’d recommend you pay close attention to. These are the factors that have left the consumers of Ninacloakskeptical about the brand:
- Shipping delays– One of the biggest issues with Ninacloak is that they ship their orders a lot later than you’d expect. Not just that, some users have even reported that they didn’t receive their orders even after paying for the product.
- Misrepresentation– The product you see on their website is not always the one that’s delivered. There are color issues, the quality of the fabric feels too cheap and sometimes, you might end up receiving a completely different order.
- Quality issues– Some consumers have reported issues with the quality of the clothing item and even the fit.
- Poorcustomer service – If you want to return a product or raise a complaint, be assured that you’d be disappointed with their customer service.
Ninacloak is a pretty established e-commerce clothing brand. However, we’d recommend that you practice caution when you are buying from this brand. Sometimes, all you need to do is pay attention to the reviews before concluding what’s best and what’s not. Overall, we’d recommend proceeding with caution and starting with small purchases to test the quality and efficiency of their service.