Have you recently come across the National NCD Program and wondered exactly what it is? Well then, you are not alone in the club, as the majority of people reported the same issue; therefore, our experts have reviewed the portal and come up with every single piece of information about the same.
National NCD Program is primarily launched to manage non-communicable diseases at government health centers nationwide. In addition to the app, the government has also launched the application with the collaboration of Dell Technologies and Tata Trusts.
According to recent statistics, Non-Communicable Diseases (NCD), such as diabetes, hypertension, stroke, etc., account for 63% of mortality in India; thus, the Ministry of Health & Welfare has taken this initiative to manage these cases more effectively.
This portal gathers service users’ personal and health information through mobile applications or portals, and then the data will be processed for service delivery and monitoring. Do you want to know more about this portal? Keep scrolling the page and learn everything to get started.
How to Log into the National NCD Program?
Wondering about how to log into the National NCD Program? Here’s a step-by-step guide to follow. But before you get started, ensure you are connected to the fastest internet connection to avoid any trouble. Follow the instructions carefully to avoid interruptions.
- To initiate the login process, launch the web browser of your choice and enter the official site of the National NCD program manually in the search engine box.
- Once the homepage opens on the screen, locate the Login tab and click on it to move further.
- Enter the Username and Password in the respective fields when prompted. Ensure to add the correct information to avoid trouble. Once you have filled in information in these fields, put in the captcha code as shown in the picture and tick the checkbox saying, “Remember Username,” to avoid the hassle of adding this credential again and again.
- Tap the Login button, and you are good to go.
How to add hospitals, facilities, and users to National NCD Account?
As soon as you step into the account, it’s time to make necessary additions, such as hospitals, facilities, and users. Follow the instructions below to get it done.
Here’s how you can add a Health Block.
- Go to the “Add” button in the toolbar and enter the name of the Taluk.
- Click on the Save Taluk button, and it’s done.
How to add a PHC?
- Tap on the Add PHC button.
- Enter the name of the PHC, and click the Add User option.
- Select the User Type and enter the mobile number in the designated fields.
- Tap on the Save PHC, and you are good to go.
How to add a Subcenter?
- Click on the “Add Subcenter” button and enter its name of it.
- Type the population and click the Save Subcenter button.
That’s all about it. National NCD Program is primarily launched to help government public centers to deal with NCDs by capturing information about the patient and monitoring it wisely. You can easily follow the above instructions to log into the National NCD account. In addition, you can also download the app to use it on your smartphone.
Do you like our research? If so, then do share your feedback with us in the comment section below. We would love to hear from you. For more such informational guides, keep visiting the page regularly.