If you are a college student in Tamil Nadu, chances are that you will benefit a lot from the government-run Naan Mudhalvan portal. It is aimed at providing college students with relevant information regarding their courses, admission, and industry-specific skills that a student would need.
Using the Naan Mudhalvan program, the students will be empowered to get trained and also ensure land-relevant jobs based on their skill set. These are targeted towards helping students in Tamil Nadu acquire the skill set they need to grow their careers.
If you are confused about the Naan Mudhalvan program, this article will explore all of that in detail.
What do we Know about the Naan Mudhalvan Program?
The Naan Mudhalvan program is targeted toward upgrading the skills of the youth in the state of Tamil Nadu. It is a state government initiative, which is targeted towards introducing change, scaling operations, and bringing synergy and coordination to various developmental schemes in the state.
It also promotes public-private partnerships to further encourage the introduction of private-sector entities to improve skill development and support relevant placements.
What are the Objectives of the Naan Mudhalvan Program?
The primary objectives associated with the Naan Mudhalvan program include:
- Streamline the skills development in the state of Tamil Nadu.
- Provide government-aided skills to the youth.
- Employ the youth in the state.
- Promote continuous development to better equip the youth in the state.
- Create better opportunities in the state of Tamil Nadu, especially for the youth.
- Support the youth to have a sustainable livelihood.
What are the Benefits of the Naan Mudhalvan Program for the Students?
Besides these relevant objectives, the Naan Mudhalvan program is targeted toward the students as well, and some of the relevant benefits include:
- Easy access to industry-relevant skills and resources.
- Provide access to English language upskilling for college students in Tamil Nadu.
- Offer mentorship support to the students.
- Partnerships with colleges to create a conducive learning environment that streamlines growth.
How to Log into the Naan Mudhalvan Portal?
Now that you have a clear understanding of the Naan Mudhalvan portal, knowing about the login process is pretty simple too.
Here’s what you can follow:
- Open the official website at https://naanmudhalvan.tn.gov.in/
- Once on the homepage of the website, navigate and click on the Login button
- This will redirect you to the login page, where you have to enter the username and password and other relevant information to be able to log into the portal.
Ensure that you cross-check the details you enter because even the slightest difference in the username or password will prevent you from logging into the portal.
Once logged in, you can access your account and also check out the latest notifications and information available on the website.
The Naan Mudhalvan program is a very comprehensive initiative started by the Tamil Nadu government that is going to benefit the students and youth in the state. If you are from Tamil Nadu and are currently in college, we’d recommend checking out this portal.