IFHRMS is a web-based finance and HR management portal that automates and simplifies various processes. It is an integrated system that covers all aspects of employee finances, from data management to payroll processing.
The best thing about the portal is its simplicity. Its login process is simple and straightforward. All you need is a valid email address and password. Once you have logged in, you will be able to access all of your finance-related data and tools in one place.
New to IFHRMS and wondering how to access your IFHRMS account? Well, in that case, you have landed at the most appropriate link. To cut the crap, our experts have created a guide for our readers so they can easily get into the portal without having to wait for a long. So, scroll through the page and get started.
What is IFHRMS?
The IFHRMS is an integrated financial and human resource management system that was introduced by the Indian government with the intent to help employees regarding their finances. It is a web-based application that allows users to access their accounts and view their records from any internet-enabled device. The system also provides a platform for government agencies to exchange information and share resources.
is a one-stop shop for all your financial and human resource management needs. The portal provides a centralized location for managing your finances, tracking your human resources, and accessing information and services related to your business. It features a dashboard that gives you an overview of your financial and human resource management activities.
The financial management option of the portal allows you to track your income and expenses, create and manage budgets, and generate reports.
IFHRMS includes the following features that make it stand above the rest.
- It is user-friendly: The portal is user-friendly and comes with a simple-to-navigate interface. You can access it from any device with an internet connection.
- The Portal Offers a Single Window For your Finances: The portal offers a single window to learn about your finance and transactions. You can check your account balance, view transactions, and transfer funds between your accounts. You can also pay bills and manage your budget.
- It is 100% safe and secure: The IFHRMS login portal is reliable and safe. Your personal information is stored securely and only accessible by authorized personnel. They use the latest security measures to protect your data, so you can feel confident that your information is safe.
- Allows you to make Data-Backed Decisions: IFHRMS is a web-based application that allows you to track and analyze your data, thus supporting you to make appropriate decisions.
What Departments Come Under IFHRMS?
The portal handles the information and employee data of the following department.
- Local Fund Audit
- Cooperative Audit
- The Treasury and Account Department
- Small Savings Account Department
- The Government Data Center
- The State Cheif Auditor of Statuary Boards
What are the Login Requirements for IFHRMS Portal?
Launched by the Government of Tamil Nadu, the Integrated Financial and Human Resource Management System (IFHRMS) is a web-based application that allows authorized users to view and manage financial and human resource information. The login requirements for IFHRMS are as follows:
- Employee’s User Id
- Account’s Password
- An internet-enabled device
How to Log into the IFHRMS Portal?
The system provides a single sign-on for all users, which means that users only need to remember one username and password to access the system. Here is mentioned a detailed step-by-step process to log into the IFHRMS portal. Follow the guide and step into the account in less than no time.
- Firstly, navigate to the official website of the IFHRMS.
- Click on the “Sign In” window on the homepage and select the type f employee, based on your current designation. Enter your Username and Password in the fields provided. Review the details after adding them in order to avoid any hassle later on.
- Now, tap on the Login button. If you are a first-time user, you will be asked to change your password. Follow the instructions on the screen to get it done.
How to Generate a Pay Bill With IFHRMS?
To generate a pay bill with IFHRMS, you first need to create a Pay Bill Group and map Employees in the same. Check out the steps mentioned below and see how you can create a pay bill in a matter of seconds.
Create a Pay Bill Group
- Sign in with your Finance Initiator ID and tap on the Finance Icon.
- Now, go to the DDO Maser and then tap on the Pay Bill Group Menu.
- Enter the bill name and select the Post Type.
- Choose the DP Code and click on the Review > Submit > Forward.
Add an employee in Pay Bill Group
- Initiate the process by logging into the account with your Finance Initiator ID and click on the Finance Icon. Go to the Payroll and open the Process menu.
- There, you need yo select the Month and Year and tap on the Search button.
- Choose the employees you want to add in the Pay Bill Group and then click Add/ Update.
- Give a name to your Pay Bill Group and enter the effective start date.
- Tap on the Submit button and a unique, 7-digit number will be generate.
- Now, check the Monitor Request Status and view the output once it is completed.
If you are an employee of the Indian government, then you are probably familiar with the Integrated Financial Management System (IFHRMS). It is an online portal that allows employees to access their financial information and make transactions.
In order to log in to the portal, you need to have your Employee ID and password. Once you have these, you can go to the IFHRMS website and enter your credentials to complete the login process. Easy, isn’t it?
That’s all for now. We hope our guide will help you carry out the IFHRMS login process. For more such guides, you can stay tuned with us.