Are you Wondering the how to set up Belkin range extender? then here are easy steps that you follow.
It’s possible to adjust the range by your requirements. This range is a somewhat famous aspect as the Belkin routers have an extremely high variety and supplies the greatest in class connectivity to their connected devices. There are quite a lot of ranges of wireless extenders offered in the industry, as you can pick the best one, as per needs.
You may locate a range of online platforms from where you can get help regarding setting up your Belkin WiFi extender. You will find numerous processes linked to Belkin range extender setup since they are quite commonly done today. Also, there are a lot of cases that have demonstrated that lots of individuals face difficulties in extending the wireless array of their router.
HOW TO SETUP BELKIN RANGE EXTENDER?
- First, you have to UnBox Your Belkin Range Extender And Plug It into the Power.
- Open the WiFi on your device like mobile, Laptop and Select Belkin.setup from the list.
- Now open your Web browser and navigate to http://Belkin.range.
- Set up Belkin Range Extender and then select your home’s Wi-Fi name from the list of available networks.
- Set up it Wi-Fi network’s password when prompted and select Next.
- Select your Wi-Fi network once again, click Next, and then click Create Extended Network.
Your extender is now configured. You will see your network settings on the screen, and you will have the option to print the information when needed.
WPS PIN Setup in BELKIN RANGE EXTENDER:
- Open the Web browser on your windows pc or Mac or mobile device and navigate to http://Belkin.range.
- Go to the Wi-Fi Protected (WPS) under Extended Network Settings, and then enter your device’s WPS PIN in the Enter Client Device PIN field.
- Now just Click Enroll to complete the configuration.
There are several different varieties of Belkin routers; Thus if you’re using Belkin range extender, then you’ve got to follow along with the process about the Belkin range extender setup. If you’ve purchased a Belkin N wireless router, then you have to be thinking of a means to connect it to the modem wirelessly. If you’re thinking of a means to join Belkin N Wireless router to the modem with no wires, then you’ve just read the info that is provided above. So, what you could do is, you need to check whether your Belkin N wireless router is in the customer mode or not.
One of the absolute most well-known extenders on the planet today is Belkin N300, so should you wish to understand how to do Belkin N300 range extender setup, then you will discover a variety of sources that possess the precise information regarding the same.
You’ll need to connect the range extender to your computer with an Ethernet cable. Then, plug the range extender into any power outlet and disable the Wi-Fi on your computer. From there, just follow Steps 3 through 6, above, to complete setup.
Video tutorial: Setting up the Belkin Range Extender using an Ethernet cable