Are you looking for how to install your Kodi on Xbox 360 & Xbox one VIA UPnP / DLNA then here’s is the most straightforward way that you use it.
Xbox 360, there are millions of fans, and game lovers are mad for these gaming consoles. So you want to try to get Kodi on Xbox 360 & Xbox one then it can be quickly run with the help of Kodi software.
Now it’s time to rock your day and efficiently use Xbox 360 on Kodi only by installing it on your device. You have to do, a streaming device connected to a television set that’s it. Also, There is no official app released for Kodi up till now, but still, if you required then you can efficiently use Kodi on Xbox 360 through simplest ways such as using an Amazon Fire Stick, using a Raspberry Pi 3, using the Local Cast app on Android, using an HTPC installed with Kodi. So, wheather you need Kodi on Xbox One or Kodi on Xbox One, here you can get full tutorial on how to install Kodi on Xbox 360 and Xbox One.
What is UPnP (Universal Plug and Play)?
The UPnP is still actively developed. UPnP has a range of security issues, the main of which is it doesn’t have any built-in authentication. UPnP is needed by lots of famous applications including MSN IM. So UPnP has for ages been considered a liability by network administrators due to its capacity to give a path through a corporate firewall to devices which use the protocol.
What is DLNA (Digital Living Network Alliance)?
You might have heard of DLNA. DLNA divides devices into various classes. DLNA is a rather straightforward protocol. There are some DLNA certified products from assorted vendors. so, here we have made four methods to download and install Kodi on Xbox 360 or Xbox One.
DLNA is a method for multimedia devices to communicate with one another on a neighborhood network. The DLNA is valuable to cord cutters and entertainment buffs because many of the merchandise that adhere to the standard is the specific devices we use every day. Too DLNA is something which the plex server provides that gives you the ability to use DLNA compatible customers.
HOW TO INSTALL KODI ON XBOX 360 AND XBOX ONE VIA UPnP/DLNA?
- Open Kodi and go to the Settings option.
- And Tap into Service settings Toolbar.
- Now Scroll down the service settings toolbar and then select the option of UPnP/DLNA.
- And go with is the option of “Share My Libraries.” It will enable you to share your library on other devices.
- Scroll down and click on the option of Allow Remote Control through UPnP to enable it.
- Now it’s done, now open your Xbox 360 gaming console and then select the Media Player you wanted to go along with.
- And Go to Kodi application on your gaming console from where you can easily access it.
- Go with the option of video library from the Kodi Library and then select the option whichever you wanted to go along with means TV Shows, Latest movies, Sports and Music Channels, etc.
- Now select the category which you wanted to choose and then stream the unlimited videos from there quickly.
Also Check:- How to Setup and Install Kodi On Roku
METHOD 1:- DIRECT INSTALL KODI ON XBOX 360 USING AMAZON FIRESTICK
Here are the most straightforward ways that you can follow and INSTALL KODI ON XBOX 360 USING AMAZON FIRESTICK.
- First off, Go to your device and then download and install Kodi on Amazon Fire Stick.
- Now just you want to connect the HDMI IN port of your device with the gaming console with the help of Firestick.
- Next to open up Xbox 360 on your device and then go to the option of Start followed by Settings and then TV & One Guide.
- After that go with the option of Devices followed by Amazon fire Stick which will provide you the interface of Fire Stick.
- Now Go to Settings > Applications > Manage Installed Applications and then > Kodi.
- That’s it; now you can easily stream your favorite unlimited videos on your device.
METHOD 2:- HOW TO INSTALL KODI ON USING LOCALCAST APP ON ANDROID DEVICE
- Open the web browser and install ES File Explorer, Kodi and Local Cast app on your android device.
- Next to download the PlayerCoreFatory.XML file from your web browser.
- Now open the ES File Explorer and then go to the option of Settings and check the boxes which will show various hidden files to you.
- And Go to the downloaded file PlayerCoreFactor.xml and then copy it from there.
- Go to the option of Android/data/org.xbmc.Kodi/files/.Kodi/userdata/ and then paste the copied file there which will enable you to stream unlimited data on your device.
METHOD 3:- HOW TO INSTALL KODI ON USING HTPC WITH KODI APP INSTALLED: –
- First Open the Xbox One app and go to the option of Settings > TV & OneGuide.
- Now Select Antenna as your zip code and then set your TV, AV receiver and cable box.
- And Add ‘hp’ in the option of brand followed by your code as ‘N1679’ which will start to send IRC commands to the HTPC and hence enables you to stream Kodi on your device.
Read More: How To Get Chromecast On Windows
METHOD 4:- HOW TO INSTALL KODI ON USING RASPBERRY PI 3
- Download and install Kodi on Raspberry Pi 3.
- Connect HDMI IN Port through Raspberry Pi 3 with Xbox 360.
- And Open your Xbox One and then go to the option of Start > Settings > TV & OneGuide >Devices > Raspberry Pi 3.
- Go with the option of Applications menu and then go to the choice of Kodi and then install various Kodi Add-ons so that to extract best results from it.
These are the best 10 Kodi Add-ons list below:
1) Neptune Rising:
3) Gurzil Kodi:
4) Strictly HD:
5) Genesis Reborn:
8) Fantastic Kodi:
10) Poseidon Kodi:
If you face any problem while installing Kodi on Xbox 360, then go down a comment below.