Here we get the way to restore your Kodi Add-ons on your Wizard, Zip, USB and SD Card or with the latest storage technology. This helps you to backup and update your Kodi any time you want.
Do you need to think how to reinforcement Kodi Furthermore restore your expand on an alternate gadget something like that that those two are identical? Here may be a simple route on verifying your two Kodi boxes are indistinguishable twin will one another.
It is a great choice will save An Kodi setup Furthermore restore should in turn device, alternately incase a setup dives terrible.
Kodi will be a nothing and open hotspot networking player provision produced by the XBMC/Kodi Foundation, a non-profit innovation organization consortium. Kodi may be accessible for different operating-systems what more equipment platforms are, emphasizing a 10-foot client interface to utilization for TVs What’s more remote controls.
Utilizing a great VPN with Kodi will be continuously suggested to security Furthermore security. Though you have a great low cosset VPN to utilize with Kodi attempt IPVanish it needs various secondary speed servers with no throttling or logs.
Before you install the third party add-ons please check the unknown source box and if you don’t know then we can help you to enable the Unknown Sources Option.
For the best result of Kodi add-ons backup and restore need to follow step by step as mention below:
These are complete 38 steps to clarified you and easily understand how to restore and Backup of Kodi Add-ons on your storage devices.
How to Install Backup and Restore on Kodi Guide
- Step 1: Navigate to System > Settings.
- Step 2: Click on “Add-ons”.
- Step 3: Click “Get Add-ons”.
- Step 4: Select the “XBMC.org Add-ons” repository.
- Step 5: Select the “Program Add-ons” category.
- Step 6: Select the “XBMC Backup” add-on listing.
- Step 7: Click on the “Install” button then wait for the add-on to complete the installation.
- Step 8: Return to the main menu and click on the “PROGRAMS” menu.
- Step 9: Select your “XBMC Backup” add-on.
- Step 10: Click “Backup” to backup Kodi.
- Step 11: Click “OK” button when you are told, “Error: Remote path doesn’t exist”.
- Step 12: Select “Browse Remote Path”.
- Step 13: Select the folder where you want your build saved.
- Step 14: Click “OK” on the right side of the window.
- Step 15: Click “OK” at the bottom of the window to save it.
- Step 16: Choose the “XBMC Backup” add-on once again.
- Step 17: Click “Backup” again.
- Step 18: Wait a minute for the process to complete. Your entire build will now be saved in the folder you selected previously.
- Step 19: Now you have to Copy this backup folder to your new device via USB or other methods.
- Step 20: Once the “Backup Folder” in on your New Device, launch XBMC and then follow steps 1 to 16 above in order to install the Backup add-on onto your new Kodi device. The only exception is that you have to click on “Restore” instead of “Backup” and specify the restore folder that you have your Kodi build saved in.
- Step 21: Once your restore folder is specified, press the “Restore” function again.
- Step 36: Choose the Restore build you want to load onto this device.
- Step 37: Wait a minute for the process to complete again.
- Step 38: Once finished, you will want to restart your Kodi device and the new box should now have your complete build again!
If you still didn’t resolve how to get back up and restore Kodi on your portable storage device then we got the screenshots with the same stepwise which will make easier for you to understand that how to get restore and backup Kodi on your storage devices.
Best way how to backup and storage Kodi with screenshots Steps.
From the main menu click the System Icon at the top left-Step-1
On the left click Add source-Step-3
Click were it says NONE-Step-4
Type in the URL: http://noobsandnerds.com/portal and click OK-Step-5
Name it noob and nerds and click OK-Step-6
Double check everything is correct and click OK-Step-7
Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons-Step-8
Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left-Step-9
Install from zip file-Step-10
A box will pop open select noobs and nerds-Step-11
Wait for the Repository to download and popup at the top right Installed-Step-13
Click Install from a repository-Step-14
Noobs and Nerds Repository-Step-15
Find and click Backup and Restore-Step-17
Click Install and have fun-Step-18
You can see it in the video add-on section after you completed the download and install Kodi add-on.
STAY TUNED FOR OUR NEXT REVIEW TO UPDATE YOU