In 2020, the Indian government took the decision to ban more than 50 Chinese applications. The step was taken for the privacy and protection of Indian users. TikTok was the main target, but UC browser, SHEIN, and there were many popular apps like these. SHEIN was one of the most popular online shopping platforms among Indian fashioners. Here, Indian users can buy trendy clothes directly from China at cheaper rates. When it was alive, it had over 1 million registered users across the country. After the sudden ban of the app and website, many users are searching for how to delete my SHEIN account.
SHEIN was a trend and a thing of showoff among Indian users. At the peak of its popularity, it used to get over ten thousand orders daily. Now, after the ban of this website and application, Indian users cannot have access to them. Thus, many people have a question about how to delete a SHEIN account. If you are worried about your privacy and your data, you should delete it. As long as your account is active, your data is possessed by these platforms, and they can use it. Therefore, it would be best to delete your SHEIN account.
If you haven’t found an option to delete the SHEIN account, here’s how to do it.
Guide on How to Delete SHEIN Account
Similar to social media networks such as Facebook and Instagram, you would not find an option to delete your account in the settings. On the SHEIN website or SHEIN application, there is no option to delete your SHEIN account. If you are worried about your privacy and want to delete your account, this guide will help you. Learn how to delete your SHEIN account on iOS, Android, and PCs.
- Launch the SHEIN app on your mobile phone or open a website on your Windows PC.
- You will find an option called “Me” at the top section of the portal.
- You will find an option called “Support.”
- You need to click on “Account.”
- Here, you will find an option to delete your SHEIN account.
On this page, you will find important details about deleting your account. It would suggest contacting the customer assistance services. You will have to enter your email and passwords. If you find these details incorrect, your account must be deleted even if you entered the right information.
Note: Before requesting to delete your account, you need to make sure that you delete your payment method details and baking or credit card information. Once you are done with this, you can delete your account.
- Visit the SHEIN application or website on your device, open “Settings.” It will be available at the top section in the right corner.
- You will find an option to delete your saved information about your banking information. Make sure your debit and credit card details are deleted.
In order to delete your SHEIN account, you will have to email the SHEIN team. Email must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. In an email, you should explain why you would like to delete your account. You can specify your reason or tell them you would like to delete your account.
- The mail must be sent from your registered email address. So, open this email account.
- Prepare email, and email@example.com should be added to the recipient address.
- Give email a proper subject. For instance, you can say, “would like to delete my account.”
- Once it’s done, you can prepare the whole body of the email by elaborating your reasons to delete the SHEIN account.
- For better understanding, we have presented the body of the email.
I have been part of the SHEIN for a very long time and have been a loyal customer. Since SHEIN will not be available in India from now on, I want to delete my SHEIN account.
How to Delete SHEIN Account Created with Facebook
For a better sign-up process, SHEIN offers social media network integration. New users create an account on SHEIN with a Facebook account as well. If you had linked your Facebook account with your SHEIN account, you should delete it as well.
Follow the process given below to delete your SHEIN account created using FB.
- Open the FB app or website and log in with your username and password.
- Open “Settings” of your account.
- In Settings, you would find “Apps and Website.”
- Here, you will find an account linked or created with Facebook.
- In order to delete or unlink your account, choose “remove.”
Important Things You Must Know About SHEIN
Simple Process to Delete My SHEIN Account
The process of deleting your SHEIN account is very straightforward. Here’s how to delete your SHEIN account.
Launch SHEIN = Me = Support = Delete Account
Once it is done, you have to email to SHEIN team to request to delete your SHEIN account. When your request is accepted, SHEIN will delete your account in a week.
How to Unsubscribe from the SHEIN website?
Along with deleting your SHEIN account, you can also unsubscribe from getting emails from SHEIN. You just need to open any email received from SHEIN. Here, you need to scroll down and an option to “Unsubscribe” at the bottom.
Can I Delete My SHEIN Account Permanently?
The answer is given in the previous segment. The only way to delete your SHEIN profile account permanently is by emailing customer service. Since SHEIN doesn’t provide a telephone support service, we have to depend on their email channel. You will not get such an option on the SHEIN app or website.
Refund Policy of SHEIN?
If you have canceled your order or returned a product, you are eligible to get a refund from SHEIN. Before deleting your account, log in to SHEIN and check “Orders.” In this section, you get an option to cancel or return your package. You will get a refund within a week.
This is how you can delete your SHEIN account. If you are unable to access SHEIN in India as it is banned now, you can use VPN to get access to your account. In case if you face problems, contact us in the comment box.