Are you looking for how to convert coaxial cable to HDMI? Here are the ways you can find all solution for it.
Mainly the Coaxial cable carries are works as an audio and video signal to transfer from a television programming source to a TV. Now Modern television sets are very different too; it now presents high definition TVs that too much love people around the world, and there are equipped with varying jacks for connecting to a source. In the digital medium has now presented the High Definition Media Interface (HDMI) cable that uses a six-sided plug and this is common for all digital connection.
So there is a way to Converting coaxial cable to HDMI, just you need a powered adapter similar to an old RF modulator for converting coaxial signals. Available at online electronics stores, the adapter connects to both cables in minutes.
Coaxial Cable to HDMI:
- First, connect the coaxial cable to the signal adapter box by attaching the cable coupled to the threaded jack on the box and turning clockwise by hand.
- Now connect the other end of the coaxial cable to a well-matched signal source, such as the receiver box for cable or satellite TV.
- Next, to Plug, an HDMI cable into the adapter box with the broader end of the cable turned up An HDMI plug put in one direction only.
- Connect the other end of the HDMI cable to a port on the back of a TV, monitor or other video devices, again with the wider end of the plug turned upward. If the TV or monitor has more than one HDMI Input, make a note of which one is used with the coaxial cable connection.
- And the last Plug the adapter and the TV into a surge protector power strip, which can then connect to a wall channel.
HDMI Over Coax Cable Extender (Video Tutorial)