Interesting in offering your services to the world’s leading Drug Law Enforcement Agency? If so, then the wait is over. NDLEA has released its recruitment for 2023 and is looking for eligible and prominent candidates the serve the agency.
The NDLEA Recruitment 2023 has been announced lately on its official portal, along with the guidelines and eligibility criteria for prospects. Hence, if you fulfill all the requirements and wish to serve this major law enforcement agency, wait no more and proceed to the application process without a second thought.
What makes the process worth considering is its free application, which means that you don’t have to spend extra bucks on applying for this recruitment. So, why wait? Get in the queue now, and grab the form as soon as it is available on the official portal.
Till then, scroll down the page and get well-acquainted with some essential information about the NDLEA Recruitment process and the agency here. All these details will surely help you learn the process and decide whether applying for this law enforcement agency is worth it. Without wasting further seconds, let’s take a closer look.
National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) – What is it?
If you have ever considered serving the civil services, you must have heard about the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, aka NDLEA. It is a federal agency that came into effect on 29 December 1989. It is counted among the best and most proactive drug enforcement agencies in the world.
This agency was established in response to the rising demand for narcotic drugs, which adversely affected the international reputation of Nigeria. It was founded with the mission to root out the narcotics from the Nigerian system, thus protecting the image of Nigerians on the world front.
What is NDLEA Recruitment Schedule 2023?
Wondering about the official schedule of the NDLEA Recruitment 2023? Well, before you jump into the eligibility and recruitment form, check out the official schedule announced by the examination authority first and start acting accordingly.
As far as the official document is concerned, the online application window for NDLEA Recruitment will commence for a period of four weeks, i.e., from 12th March 2023 to 8th April 2023.
Interested and eligible candidates can visit the official recruitment portal of NDLEA and start completing the application form before the deadline. Keep in mind that NO application form will be accepted after the due date; hence, get it done in time to avoid any hassle in the future.
Are you Eligible for NDLEA Recruitment 2023?
Here comes the important question – Can you apply for NDLEA recruitment 2023, or are you eligible for the same? Remember that before you jump into filling out the recruitment form, make sure you satiate all eligibility requirements to avoid last-minute hiccups.
- Speaking of eligibility, you must own a degree of B.Sc or Master from a well-recognized and accredited Tertiary Institution in any related discipline.
- In addition to this, candidates must have complete knowledge of computers and their basic applications before applying for the form.
- The prospects must have a minimum of five credits in no more than two sittings in the West African Senior School Certificate, GCE, and National Examination Council. Remember that credit in English is mandatory.
- An OND, HND, or B.Sc certificate from a recognized discipline is an added advantage.
- Moreover, all applicants must have a valid means of identification such as a National ID, international passport, Voters card, and a valid DL.
If you boast all these requirements, congratulations, as in that case, you can easily apply for the NDLEA recruitment 2023.
What are the Available NDLEA Positions?
NDLEA Recruitment 2023 will be held for the following positions.
- Superintendent Cadre
- Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics II
- Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics I
- Deputy Superintendent of Narcotics
- Narcotic Agent Cadre
- Chief Narcotic Agent
- Senior Narcotic Agent
- Narcotic Agent
- Narcotic Assistant Cadre
- Narcotic Assistant I
- Narcotic Assistant II
- Artisan, Mechanic, Driver, Cleaner, and Gardener
A Step-by-Step Guide to Applying to the NDLEA Recruitment 2023
Now that you know the eligibility criteria and the positions for which the recruitment process is open, it’s time to move on to the step-by-step guide to complete the NDLEA recruitment form. The application process is simple and effortless; however, candidates are required to follow the steps carefully to execute the process. Make sure not to skip any of the steps to avoid the hassle later on.
Step 1: Open the official website
- First of all, launch the browser of your choice and enter the NDLEA Recruitment 2023 in the search engine box.
- A new page will appear on the screen where you must locate the official website of NDLEA Recruitment. Click on it and move to the next step.
- Once you reach the homepage, scroll down to locate the Apply Now button and select a category from the available options. Once done, proceed to the next step and start entering the required information.
Step 2: Add the Appropriate Information
- Candidates will then be prompted to add the required information to complete the registration form. The information includes your name, gender, date of birth, qualification, contact information, etc. Make sure not to commit a typo mistake, it can lead to further disqualification.
- As soon as you preview the details you have entered into the application form, it’s time to upload all the required documents to the site. The list of documents include: Passport Photograph, Educational Certificates, Origin Certificate, Declaration of Age, National ID card, and NYSC Exemption Certificate.
- Once you are done uploading the documents, complete the application form-filling process, and print out the generated slip.
Step 3: Go through the random drug test
- All successful prospects can then fill out the further vetting form and are subject to random drug tests throughout their service in the agency.
- Remember that only shortlisted candidates will be invited for examination. The official authority takes a bit longer to shortlist the candidates. And all successful candidates will get a confirmation email regarding the exam schedule on their registered email addresses.
NDLEA Recruitment 2023 – Important Facts to Know
Here’s a quick rundown of some key facts to know before applying for the NDLEA Recruitment 2023.
- The candidate applying for the recruitment must be medically fit to produce a certificate of medical fitness. Those who are unable to pass the medical test are entitled to straight rejection.
- The height of the prospect must not be less than 1.60 meters for females and 1.65 meters for males. Candidates who don’t satiate this criterion are suggested not to apply for this recruitment.
- You must use your personal email address and contact number when registering with the NDLEA recruitment portal.
- The eligible age range for candidates is between 20 to 35 years for the first category and between 18 to 30 years for the second and third categories.
- Candidates must be drug-free and must not have been convicted of any criminal offense.
That’s all about the NDLEA Recruitment 2023. We hope this guide will streamline the application process for NDLEA recruitment. Make sure you satisfy all the eligibility requirements and enter the correct information to avoid the hassle. The best thing about the NDLEA Recruitment form is that is available for free and attracts no money.
Hence, check if you are eligible and start filling out the form right away. The last date to submit the form is 8th April 2023. Complete the process within the deadline, and prepare yourself for further examination and interview.