Have you ever wondered about having unclaimed property? If so, then it’s time to put your thoughts to rest by searching for the same right from your couch. Yes, you’ve read it right. Technological advancements have taken the world by storm, and now you don’t have to move out to find your unclaimed properties.
A portal has been launched on the internet in the name of the FL treasure hunt that will help you locate your unclaimed properties in Florida with the swipe of your fingertips. Want to dig more about the platform? This guide shares all the vital aspects of fltreasurehunt, so you can understand this portal and make the most of it. Let’s get started.
A Quick Glimpses of FL Treasure Hunt
The concept of unclaimed properties has grabbed all the eyeballs in Florida. Some reports suggest that properties worth hundreds of thousands of dollars are left unclaimed in Jacksonville alone, and you can now imagine how much is unclaimed in the entire state of Florida.
That’s why the government has come up with an initiative FL Treasure Hunt, to facilitate citizens to find their unclaimed properties in just 30 seconds. Unclaimed properties are mainly financial assets, either unknown or lost or have been left inactive or abandoned by the owner.
This portal is designed with a simple interface, so it can serve its purpose well without presenting technical errors or discrepancies. The best part – FL Treasure Hunt is free to use, and you don’t have to spend a single penny to relocate your unclaimed asset.
How to conduct an unclaimed property search?
So, you are all set to kickstart a search for your unclaimed property in Florida. Well, if so, make sure to know the step-by-step instructions to conduct the research and carry out the process smoothly.
Keep scrolling and find our guidelines below.
- Open the web browser and navigate to the official URL of the FL Treasure Hunt.
- Once you reach the home page, locate the “Unclaimed Property Search” link, and tap on it to move further.
- A new page will open where you can begin the search by entering an individual’s last name or the name of a business.
- Therefore, enter the First name and narrow your search by adding other information, such as middle name, city, and zip code.
- As soon as you are done adding details, scroll down and tap the box saying I’m not a robot. Completing the captcha is mandatory to ensure that it’s a human search and not an AI attempt.
- Finally, click the Search button to get all the information about your unclaimed asset in less than a minute.
Note: If your search brings too many results, don’t panic and narrow your results by performing advanced searches. Also, make sure to enter the correct information to avoid any glitches or inappropriate results.
A Guide to Checking the Status of your claim
Okay, so you have conducted research about your lost and unclaimed property and submitted a claim to get it back. But is it possible to track the status of your claim, or do you have to sit patiently wondering when they will revert?
Well, you are in luck, as the website allows you to track the status of your claim in a few clicks.
Here’s how to do so. Follow the steps carefully to avoid any last-minute surprises.
- Launch the official URL of the flttreasurehunt.gov on the browser of your preference and find the link saying “track the status of your claim” on the homepage.
- A new tab will appear on the screen where you will be prompted to enter the claim number. Remember that you must get the claim number when you have submitted your property claim.
- Once done, tap on the Search button, and you will find the status of your filed claim instantly.
That’s all about FL Treasure Hunt. Who on this planet doesn’t like to claim hundreds of thousands of dollar property? If you are struggling to know your unclaimed assets in Florida, wait no further, and turn to this portal to get all the information.
Ensure to enter the right information to yield accurate results. Hope it helps. For more such guides, you can bookmark our website and keep visiting us regularly.