Whether you are a hardcore gamer or a Harry Potter fan, Hogwarts Legacy is something that’ll surely entice you from the deep within. As the name suggests, the game is based on the Wizarding World Universe, created by JK Rowling. It has been a long time coming, as Avalanche officially announced the game in 2020, but then it got delayed to 2023.
Players can finally expect to access this much-hyped game on February 10, 2023, on multiple systems, including PS5, Xbox Series, and Nintendo Switch. Are you excited enough and want to purchase the deluxe edition a bit earlier than its official availability? If so, then you’ve come to the rightmost place. Our experts have compiled a step-by-step guide to downloading Hogwarts Legacy Early. Follow the instructions below and get started.
A Brief Introduction to Hogwarts Legacy
Gear up, game lovers, as Hogwarts Legacy is around the corner. It’s already the best-selling game of the year on PC, PS5, and Xbox Series X, despite calls for a boycott over JK Rowling’s current statement. It will be released on PC via Steam and the Epic Game Store, PS5, and Xbox Series X on February 10, 2023.
Hogwarts Legacy is an open-world RPG set in the world of Harry Potter. It occurs in and around the magical school, featuring witches and wizards. Like the movie, this game is about magical spells filled with flying brooms, monsters, and professors. As a player, you’ll play as a fifth-year student coming to Hogwarts for the first time. The story is set a hundred years before the events of Harry Potter books, and you’ll expect a different plot.
While playing the game, you can expect to attend classes at Hogwarts and learn spells. In addition, you can fight magical beasts and take a restful break in the nearby locations. Overall, the game is predicted to be one of the leading options, and Harry Potter fans are bursting at the seams in their eagerness to get their hands on the game.
What about the Hogwarts Legacy Early Access?
While the game is set to launch on 10th February 2023 on PC, Xbox Series X, and PS5, on April 4th on PS4 and Xbox One, and on July 25th on Nintendo Switch. However, you can purchase the game slightly earlier than its official release.
You can pre-order the game or access the Digital Deluxe Edition early by February 8th. Also, you should remember that there’s no pre-load for PC though it should be downloadable when Early Access begins.
Here’s how you can get early access to Hogwarts Legacy.
- Go to the official website of the Hogwarts Legacy official website on the web browser of your choice.
- There, you will find two options – Standard Edition and Deluxe Edition. Choose whichever option you feel like and click the “Pre-Order Now” option on the top of the home page.
- Now, you must select the platform for which you want to download the game, such as PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox series, Nintendo Switch, or PC.
- After that, tap on the store from where you want to download the game, including Steam and Epic Games Store.
- A new page will appear on the screen. Scroll down, and locate the Pre-Purchase button.
- The payment window will display on the computer, and you can then download the game by completing the payment.
So, that’s all about the process of downloading Hogwarts Legacy Early. It is one of the leading and much-hyped fantasy games coming on 10th February 2023 for multiple platforms. If you are interested in early access, then worry not and follow the instructions above to execute the process. For more such information, get in touch with us.