Have you recently been introduced to the concept of Cbus and are wondering about what it exactly is and how you can access its employer account? To help you navigate all these questions, we have generated a step-by-step guide, so you can make the most out of this service without putting in much effort.
Cbus is Australia’s one of the top-performing superannuation funds, with over 875,000 members. It takes pride in representing those who help shape the country, regardless of the industry. In addition, Cbus proudly helps them make the most of their retirements by delivering strong, long-term returns, averaging 8.88%.
So, are you all set to use the services offered by Cbus and need help figuring out the login process? Well, in that case, you must have reached the rightmost page. This article discloses the step-by-step process to initiate the Cbus Employer login process. In addition, you’ll also find other essential information about the Cbus here, including its detailed description and key features.
Scroll down and get started!!
A Complete Overview of the Cbus
The first thing you should know before registering or logging into the Cbus account is what exactly the Cbus is and what’s the hype all about. So, speaking of the Cbus, it is one of Australia’s top-notch and prominent superannuation funds, managing more than $73 billion of its money.
It is widely appreciated for offering long-term returns to its users, averaging around 8.88% on responsible investments. Cbus has been serving the industry for the past four decades and takes pride in helping those who contribute to shaping the country, irrespective of the industry.
The platform is created for workers to assist them in giving them a decent standard of living after retirement. And while Cbus is in a robust and strong position, it still continues to grow to remain competitive and look after its members’ needs. What’s more, Cbus features a simple, user-friendly interface to facilitate employers and workers. You don’t have to be tech-savvy to use the platform.
Wondering what exactly makes Cbus worth trying? Here’s a quick rundown of the key features of the platform that make it stand out in this competitive environment.
- Improved Security: As far as Cbus is concerned, users must not have to worry about security. It lives up to the claims and makes you aware of everything necessary to happen in your account. Moreover, the website contains no malicious content and never leaks your information, thus making it safe and secure. It sends SMS verification to authorize every payment or action in your account to make your overall experience easy and worth it.
- Receipts Notification: The next facility offered by this platform is receipt notifications. You can opt-in to receive a notification whenever a payment contribution receipt is available to download.
- Simplified and Easy Business Management: Cbus understands the complications an employer might face when managing business. Hence, to help you out, this platform makes the whole business management process easy and comfortable. You can quickly update business and contact information, user permissions, communication preferences, and other details in your business account with a swipe of your fingertips.
- Better Reporting: Another service you can enjoy while accessing your Cbus employer login is the easy availability of reports and receipts. You don’t have to undergo tons of complicated steps or wait for too long to get a payment contribution receipt.
How to Initiate the Cbus Employer Login Process?
So, are you all set to log into the Cbus Employer Account? Follow the instructions below and avoid skipping any of the steps to avoid the hassle in the future. Here’s how to do so.
- Start the process by launching the browser of your choice.
- Enter the Cbus in the search box, and tap on the search icon.
- Navigate to the official website of the Cbus Employer, and locate the login window.
- Click the “Login to Employer Online” and move to the next step.
- A new window will appear on the screen where you’ll be asked to enter the Username and password.
- Make sure you add the correct information. Once done, tap the Login button at the bottom. Remember to add a six-digit code which will be sent to your registered mobile phone number during the login process, and make the most out of your Cbus employer account.
First-Time Cbus Login? Here’s how to do it!!
If you are a regular user, you can easily log into the Cbus Employer account using the steps above. However, if this is your first time accessing your Cbus account, you must put a little extra effort into the process.
Wondering how? Here’s a comprehensive guide covering the step-by-step process to log into the Cbus Employer’s account for the very first time. Scroll through the instructions and get started.
Step 1: Create a Cbus Clearing House
First, you must set up the Cbus Clearing House (QuickSuper) before you make payments or any other services. This step is vital and mandatory, even if you have used Cbus Clearing House.
Step 2: Add Employee Information
The next step is to add the employee information into the system to keep track of everything. Make sure to add details about all employees to avoid any problem in the future. However, if you have QuickSuper ever before, then you can retrieve the information about your employees in the system (if added previosuly).
Step 3: Make Contributions
Once you are done adding the information about your employees to the system, it’s time to make some essential contributions. You can either do the same manually or through file upload. Whatever contribution you’ll make, it should be worth it.
Step 4: Generate Receipts
You must generate receipts occasionally or frequently to as an evidence of making super contributions. These receipts will be then used as a proof in the future.
Step 5: Contribution Reports
Next, you must download the contribution report and save it as a required evidence.
Step 6: Submit a nil contribution
This is the last step of the process to complete the first-time login formality, and is mandatory for those with no enough Cbus members. You must submit a nil contribution when you have no Cbus members to pay in a specific month.
What if you forget a password or a username?
Okay, so you have forgotten the important details required to logging into the Cbus employer account. In that case, don’t panic, as there’s a way out. All you have to do is visit the login page, and click either “Don’t know your username” or “Forgot Password”, depending on what information you have lost to retrieve the same.
Here’s how to go about it.
Don’t know your Username
- Click on the “Don’t know your username option,” and a new page will open where you’ll have to add the ABN, First Name, Last Name, Email, and Mobile.
- Tap the Next button, and a new username will be sent to your registered email id and number.
- Use this info to log into your Cbus Employer account.
- In that case, just tap on the Forgot Password option, and a new page will open.
- There, you need to enter the Username, New Password and Re-enter your new password.
- Select the “Change Password” option, and it’s done.
So, that’s all about how to initiate the Cbus Employer login. We hope you have enjoyed the guide and found it worth your time. Our experts have carried out the process personally to create an accurate step-by-step guide for our readers. Hence, next time you want to login to the Cbus employer account, you can count on this guide, as we assure you won’t face any hassle (unless you’ve entered the wrong information).
Do you like our post? Do share your valuable feedback with us in the comments below. We would love to hear from you. In terms of any queries, you can reach us at any point in time, and we will be readily available to help you in your hour of need.