Gear up, tech enthusiasts, as Android 13 Easter Egg has finally been rolled out for eligible smartphones after tons of beta iterations. And believe us, if you are a hardcore fan of cats, then this update is no less than a treat for you. There’s no denying that the Android 13 Easter Egg is one of the most bizarre updates Google has ever unveiled to date.
Unlike previous options where Android love adding color spots or bubbles on the screen, this update seems more like the Android’s cat collection, making it the weirdest one. So, are you ready to uncover the whole update, and how can you try it now? Here’s a complete guide outlining all the information about this update. So, let’s start exploring.
What is Android 13 Easter Egg?
If you are a beginner or have a non-tech background, chances are you don’t know much about the Easter Egg. So, before we move into the Android 13 cat controls and easter egg information, let’s find out what the term exactly means.
Easter Egg mainly refers to pinpointing hidden features within the software. Contrary to your belief, the Android 13 Easter Egg is not new, as almost all versions have had a special Easter Egg comprising unique features. The reason why you still don’t know much about the Easter Egg is that it isn’t essential for using your phone and doesn’t impact your performance. These are purely superfluous and exists solely for fun purpose.
While Android 11 and 12 Easter Eggs were simple and sober, Android 13’s Eggs reflect Google’s love for cats more openly than over. It features 14 themes, including monkeys, aliens, space, and more, but most feature cats. Also, you should remember that you cannot keep the theme viewable the whole time as of now. It is purely a fun surprise for Android 13 users and has nothing to do with the phone’s overall performance and functionalities.
Do you want to know more about the Android 13 Easter Egg and the cat controls to plan the cat selection game? Scroll through the post and find out some exciting things here.
How to get the Android 13 Easter Egg?
Before checking out the cat controls, let’s find out how you can get the Easter Egg on your smartphone. Here’s a complete step-by-step guide to getting the Easter Egg. But before you jump into the steps, make sure that you are using a phone with Android 13 beta installed, as it is the major requirement to unlock this Easter Egg.
If you satisfy this condition, then worry not and follow the instructions carefully to get it done in seconds.
- First, head over to the Settings app on your phone and go to the About Phone option at the bottom.
- Click on it and look out for the Android version you are using. You must find “13” in the version, so you can become eligible for the further process.
- Now, tap the number a few times until the Settings app closes automatically. You’ll be back on the screen and find a giant clock.
- Hold the minute key and set the time to 1 o’clock to indicate the Android 13 version.
- Congratulations, you have hatched the Android 13 Easter Egg.
How to get Android 13 cat controls?
Since the Android 13 Easter Egg features cats more than ever, it’s good to find out how to get the cat controls to enable this mini-game.
- Once you see the cat emoji after hatching the Android 13 Easter Egg, go to the Power menu and hold the button to launch it.
- Tap the three-button overflow menu located adjacent to home controls and click on the Add Controls button.
- Now, select the water bubbler and toys and add all these options to the power control menu.
- These selection controls will then let you attract cats to your Android phone. Each cat shows different colors and numbers. Fill up your food and water, and a cat instantly appears on the screen.
That’s all about Android 13 cat controls and easter egg. Do you like the guide? If yes, then let us know in the comment section below. We would love to hear from you. Google and Android have always shown their fascination for cats, and this notion becomes pretty clear with the launch of Android 13 Easter Egg. If you are ready to hatch the easter egg, follow the instructions above and uncover the surprise now.
To learn more about Android 13 Easter Eggs, visit the page regularly.