Have you ever find that you have lost your important data from the hard drive of your device? If yes, then you might search for recover these files. In case you think that all deleted or lost files can recover or not then the answer is yes. And in this blog, we will show you 3 different methods to recover deleted files and folders. So read the article and get back your all valuable data.
How To Recover Lost Files And Folders?
Recover deleted files from Windows recycle bin or an older version of the deleted or lost file using this guide. First two ways can be done without any software. If any of these two did not work for you, then try the third method and download EaseUS file recovery software. Do not confuse, let us discuss each method with you.
Method 1: Retrieve Deleted Files From Recycle Bin
If you unknowingly deleted files from your pc, then there may be chances that it move into recycle bin. So don’t empty the recycle bin and choose all files and then restore it to its original location. It will recover deleted files if you do not delete them permanently.
Method 2: Recover An Older Version With Windows Built-In Backup Option
In case you have emptied you recycle bin and want to recover an older version of such files then you can use Windows built-in free backup and restore feature. Here are the steps:
In Windows 7:
- Click on the start>>Computer.
- Go to the folder which you have deleted, right click on it.
- Choose Restore previous versions option.
- You can see the previous version of all deleted files or folders, select the one which you want back to your pc and click on Restore.
- Open the folder in which the files are located before you deleted and clicked on History.
- It will display you a list of files with a most recent backup of the folder.
- Click on the previous button and choose the file you want to retrieve and click on Restore button.
Method 3: Recover Deleted Files With EaseUS
Instead of the previous version, if you want to recover exact files that you have deleted mistakenly, then you can use file recovery software. It is a third party data recovery software and designed to handle all complicated data loss situations like format recovery, deleted recovery, system crash, data recovery after a virus attack, raw error and more. So here is step by step guide.
Never save the files in the same drive or partition where you have lost it previously.
- Download EaseUS data recovery software, install it and launch it.
- Choose disk partition and click on “Scan” option.
- It will scan all lost and deleted files and filter and preview all recoverable files.
- Select the files that you want back and click on “Recover.”
It is all about how to recover lost files and folders from your pc. Hopefully, you find the way you are looking for. If it so, then like it and share it. Thank you!